Chapter 44 : Hot Pot

It was already 12:30 when the two arrived at the pier. It was the time when the temperature was at its highest, and the sun was in the sky, making Mu Yang squint his eyes. Fortunately, Tan Jue had prepared a sun umbrella for them, just open it up.

Even so, Mu Yang was still so hot that he was breatheless in the short 20 minutes from when he got the ticket to board the boat to when he entered the bedroom.

As soon as they entered the room, they took off their masks. This is a terrace sea view suite, half of the terrace is a swimming pool, and the water surface is pure blue and sparkling.

But Mu Yang had no luck with it, and the cast on his leg would take some time to be removed, so Tan Jue didn't prepare swimsuits for them at all.

Mu Yang was looking out the window in a daze. About seven or eight years ago, he also took a cruise, but that time lasted for half a month, and there were Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan by his side. It was a family trip.

Unexpectedly, after so many years, when he stepped into the sea again, the people around him were already changed.

Xie BieTing undid the first button of the neckline, bent down to pick up Mu Yang and prepared to put him on the sofa, who would have thought that he would feel a wet hand...

Mu Yang, whose body suddenly flew into the air, saw the subtle look in Xie BieTing's eyes, and he stretched out his hand to touch it: "...it's sweat."

A large area of ​​his buttocks was wet, it should have been hot and humid in a wheelchair when he went through the security check just outside.

Xie BieTing: "...um."

Mu Yang stared at Xie BieTing's eyes: "It's really sweaty!"

Xie BieTing's expression remained unchanged: "Well, it's sweaty."

Mu Yang gritted his teeth: "I didn't pee my pants."

"I know." Xie Bieting laughed in front of Mu Yang for the first time, although it was very shallow and short, but still made Mu Yang stunned.

The smile is sunny and beautiful... It'sp impossible to fall in love.

Xie BieTing put him on the sofa, and Mu Yang, who was bewitched by the beauty, came back to his senses, and murmured in a low voice: "Smile, you have the ability not to sweat..."

"Slap--"

Mu Yang, who had been slapped on the hand, looked up and saw that Xie BieTing had returned to his usual indifferent tone: "Don't swear."

Just say.

Although Xie Bieting was six years older than Mu Yang, Mu Yang never regarded him as an elder, so the tone of this lesson instantly aroused his rebellious psychology.

However, he only rebelled in his heart.

Mu Yang was numbly carried into the bathroom by Xie BieTing who took the toiletries.

It is estimated that there are more than a thousand tourists on the cruise ship, and he was stripped of his pants as soon as he got up, and he sat on a small stool in the bathroom to take a shower and changed into a set of clean casual clothes.

The temperature in the cabin was not very high, they took a nap first after taking a shower, the main reason was that Mu Yang was not in good spirits and always felt sleepy.

When he woke up again, it was evening, and the sun had already dropped to the horizon, turning the cold sea water into a warm color. At first glance, it looked like a fire was burning on the distant sea.

Compared with the previous time in the small town, Mu Yang didn't feel lonely when he slept until evening.

Maybe it's because of the different scenery, or maybe it's because BieTing was sleeping beside him, and the warm sunlight cast a golden halo on his long black eyelashes.