Chapter 30

The hut they had lived in for nearly a month was finally empty, and there was nothing to take away. Most of it was the landlord's stuff. Except for clothing, a backpack was enough.

Mu Yang held a photo frame in his hand, it was a wedding photo that suddenly disappeared before the mudslide accident.

Xie BieTing saw this scene when he came in, he paused: "Before... you said no."

Mu Yang said no more, Xie BieTing put it away out of selfishness, so when Mu Yang left with his backpack that night, there was only one camera in it.

Mu Yang caressed the photo, Xie BieTing was wearing a formal suit, and his face was indifferent as usual.

And Mu Yang couldn't hide the joy in his eyebrows, like a child who finally got the candy of his heart.

Obviously in the photo is him a month ago, the young man is full of vigor and flamboyance, but there is a five-year soul gap between him and him at this moment, so he can no longer return to the wantonness he used to have.

Xie BieTing came to his side: "The things are packed."

Mu Yang held the photo frame and turned his head slowly, seeing that BieTing handed him a wooden sign, which was the one engraved with peace and joy.

"Do you want to hang it on the camera?"

Mu Yang shook his head silently, held Xie BieTing's slender fingers, and wrote two words on his palm: Here it is.

Xie BieTing agree : "Then put it here first, and take it away when you want it."

Mu Yang didn't respond, but just quietly looked at this warm hut, not knowing what kind of next owner would be ushered in.

This is also not a home, just a rented house, nothing in it belongs to them, and they are all passers-by in this hut.

*

The two of them only had a suitcase and a backpack. The backpack was brought by Xie BieTing. Tan Jue didn't expect him to spend so long here, so he only asked his assistant to pack a few changes of clothes for him.

The suitcase was brought by Mu Yang when he came, and there were some small things in it besides the clothes——

A Mu Yang's exclusive calendar, which records every important date of this year, parents' birthday, Xie BieTing's birthday, and the ninth anniversary of meeting Xie BieTing...

There is also a picture frame, which is a very abstract portrait of a stick figure. Two slender stick figures hold hands and cuddle up to each other, facing the sunset.

Of course, for Mu Yang, who is not good at painting, the so-called sunset is just a circle surrounded by several radiant lines, which means sunshine.

As for the backpack brought by Mu Yang, it was too dirty to clean due to the mudslide, and it had no special meaning, so it was thrown away for the time being.

The repaired camera does not seem to be as useful as it used to be. At the moment, it is placed alone in the corner of the suitcase. I don’t know when the owner will favor it again.

It was already four o'clock in the afternoon, and the sunset had already taken shape. Mu Yang took a last look at the bedroom under the warm light, and drove the wheelchair to turn around and move towards Xie BieTing.

Xie BieTing was carrying a bag, holding the suitcase in one hand, Mu Yang held his other hand, and was unbelievably quiet.

Before going to the train station, they went to the hospital. Yao Yuan didn't know about Lu Wan's detention yet, and was staring blankly at the sycamore tree outside the window.