Chapter 77 : early morning

"Want!"

All the embarrassment was lost, Mu Yang angrily pressed Xie BieTing's lips, wanting to get back the remaining nine kisses.

But when he thought that Xie BieTing kissed him just now, all the fans in the live broadcast room saw it, and he felt a little refreshed.

Let you scold, hum, just now your idol took the initiative.

Mu Yang, who was in a good mood again, hugged Xie BieTing's neck, talking teasingly: "Your fans won't be sad when they see it?"

Xie BieTing rubbed his waist: "Then don't kiss?"

Mu Yang hurriedly hugged her tightly: "Now there is no camera, they can't see it."

Xie BieTing pecked and kissed Mu Yang's scalded eyes for a few seconds: "I will replace you tomorrow?"

"No!" Mu Yang refused, "They will definitely call me hypocritical."

Xie BieTing: "Then we won't fry Tangse tomorrow."

Chaotangse is still too difficult for a novice, but Mu Yang's performance is not bad.

Mu Yang: "Okay..."

Xie BieTing naturally didn't want Mu Yang to be scolded, so he, who is a little slow on weekdays, tried his best to respond to Mu Yang's every little move today, and would take the initiative to create some small interactions, and he rarely let go of Mu Yang's hand during the whole process.

"What are you doing..." Mu Yang hurriedly covered his butt, "Don't knead me again!"

"..." Xie BieTing moved his palm up and held his waist, "Sorry, I'm used to it."

Mu Yang: "..."

What is getting used to it?

After the intimate tenderness, Mu Yang will face a more realistic problem.

One is to watch the screen recording of today's live broadcast, as well as the fans' perception of him, and there is also a question of the number of sweetness votes.

As a result, as soon as I opened a certain blog, I saw three hot searches about myself.

#Xie BieTing's newlywedd partner-- Mu Yang#

#Xie BieTing and Mu Yang was full of affection#

The first two hot searches are relatively official, and Tan Jue’s handwriting can be seen at a glance. The comments below are relatively harmonious, but there are still many people who are questioning whether Mu Yang and Xie BieTing are a good match.

Mu Yang pursed his lower lip, of course he knew that he was not as good as Xie BieTing, but he would try his best to get closer.

"Never mind." Xie BieTing slid out these uncomfortable comments, "No one is more worthy than you."

Xie BieTing's voice was very calm, so calm that it didn't sound like a lie, as if it was the truth.

Mu Yang felt lighter, and sounded the alarm to himself, saying that he should not pay too much attention to netizens' comments, and should not be influenced by them.

The cousin of Pan Dajian's counselor is still in contact with him, and occasionally consults him. Although he is in a good condition now, he must look up in the future, so as not to continue to get stuck in the swamp.

The third hot search is more interesting——

#Mu Yang likes Jiang Luo#

The headline was a video recorded from the live broadcast, Jiang Luo was so vomited by the stench of abalone, and then Mu Yang not far away cocked his mouth and smiled.