Chapter 66 : The Secret

Mu Yang and Xie BieTing looked at each other for a while, and said sincerely: "I'm sleepy."

Xie BieTing closed the document: "...then sleep."

Before going to bed, Mu Yang muffledly said: "Xie BieTing, you have to thank me."

Xie BieTing: "Yes."

Mu Yang: "Without me, you might never find another marriage partner in your life."

Xie BieTing hummed again, and tucked Mu Yang into the blanket, "No one else."

Mu Yang: "..."

In all fairness, Xie BieTing is really too straightforward and dull, and he doesn't know how to talk sweetly, and he doesn't understand romance, but Mu Yang can still feel the love words that belong to him only from Xie BieTing's usual few words, and then his heart softens into a mess .

*

Mu Yang's physical fitness is not bad, and his recovery ability is also strong. The effect of the operation is quite good, and there is no need for chemotherapy or radiotherapy in the later stage. As long as he concentrates on taking care of his body and maintains a good balance, he will be fine if he does not relapse after five years.

So after staying in the hospital for a week, he was able to go home with Xie BieTing.

Some things have happened in the past few days. First of all, the police have confirmed that Tang Jue’s eldest son Tang Nansheng is the man with a broken leg that Mu Yang saw in the hospital that day, but his whereabouts are unknown. The last time he appeared was about 20 days ago. In the mental hospital nearby.

There was a traffic accident on the road at that time, so the traffic surveillance video there has been kept until now. After multi-screen investigation, it was finally confirmed that Tang Nansheng had been standing by the big tree on the side of the road that day, wearing a mask and hat, and his legs should be in prosthetics.

And the most stupid thing was that the surveillance was on the day Xie BieTing went to visit Tang Jue. How long he stayed in the car waiting to find out about BieTing, this Tang Nansheng stared at their car coldly.

Fortunately, Xie BieTing had greeted Jiang Dan in advance, and he was not allowed to get out of the car.

Since then, Tang Nansheng seemed to have disappeared and never appeared in front of people again.

And his last job was a cleaning worker in the private hospital that Mu Yang and Xie Bie Ting had been to before. After Xie BieTing and Mu Yang changed hospitals, Tang Nansheng never went back to work.

Mu Yang heaved a sigh of relief when he heard this, and said to Xie BieTing, "Fortunately, you said you wanted to change hospitals."

The process of changing hospitals was also quite troublesome. The director of the private hospital where Cao Yue worked at that time already knew that they would invite expert Li Xianao to come to perform the surgery.

The presence of such a well-known figure in the medical field is of great value-added significance to their hospital.

So when Xie BieTing said that he wanted to change hospitals, the dean personally persuaded him for a long time, and promised everything, medical expenses are free, equipment can be used freely, and the most meticulous care will be given, and no accidents will be allowed...

But Xie BieTing was firm, and in the end he was transferred to the current hospital.

If it hadn't been replaced at that time, he don't know what kind of accident would have happened.