Chapter 68 : Massage

Mu Yang was so sad that he came and went quickly, he hugged Xie BieTing and didn't let go, his voice was muffled: "No wonder you asked me to make up for  premarital examination..."

In fact, Mu Yang also noticed it earlier, especially after the mudslide incident, Xie BieTing said that he had a dream, dreaming that he was lying on the hospital bed and his heart stopped beating.

But at that time, he was full of sadness and didn't care to think about the irrationality.

Later, when they returned to their home, Xie BieTing planted flowers in the garden and added some warm decorative colors to the house just like he did in his previous life... and the lock screen password of Xie BieTing's mobile phone——

260722.

It was the day he died in his previous life.

Mu Yang pressed his face against Xie BieTing's chest, looked into the air and said blankly: "I thought at that time, you were..."

"What is it?"

"It's because you're afraid I have an STD."

Xie BieTing: "..."

Mu Yang murmured: "I was really depressed at that time...you didn't even believe me."

Xie BieTing denied: "No."

Mu Yang pursed his lips, and became angry again: "Even if I'm sick, it doesn't matter to you, you haven't touched me in five years of marriage!"

Xie BieTing sighed softly, "You are not sick."

Mu Yang snorted coldly, obviously someone's attitude at that time was that he was sick, although this was the truth.

A flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and he suddenly asked, "Honestly, what did you think when you saw the marks on my neck that day?"

"……What?"

"On the morning of the three-day marriage, the day you pick me up for the premarital examination."

After getting married on the second night of the wedding, Mu Yang woke up with a hangover at his parents' house the next morning, and in order to feel better, he had a few red marks on his neck.

Mu Yang clearly remembered that Xie BieTing had looked at him several times, that's why he mistakenly thought that Xie BieTing took him to the premarital examination because he disliked him for messing around outside.

"..."

Xie BieTing naturally remembered that the first thing he did after waking up five years ago was to find Mu Yang, and he wanted him to go to the hospital for a physical examination so that he could be treated in time.

And when Mu Yang was brought down the stairs by Mu Nanshan, with a few 'hickey marks' left on his neck, he did pause for a while, his fingertips felt a little numb, but he didn't want to worry about it.

Xie BieTing's eyes darkened: "I have no idea."

Mu Yang pinched Xie BieTing's waist, he was not willing to use force, and made trouble out of no reason: "You are not even jealous!"

Of course, if Xie BieTing said he had an idea, he would probably say "You don't believe me!"

Anyway, Mu Yang is well versed in playing petty temper outright.

"I--"

"I'll give you a chance to ask me what the hickey is all about." Mu Yang wrenched himself out of Xie BieTing's arms, and stared at him covetously.

Xie BieTing didn't really want to know how the hickey came about... it's all over.

But when it comes to things that don't involve Mu Yang's health, he always goes along with Mu Yang's wishes.