Chapter 67 : Reconciliation

Jiang Dan has already sent Tan Jue away, she has to go to the company to deal with the rumors that BieTing is out, although it is not clarified for the time being, it is still necessary to control the comments.

As for the fourth guard, he was still standing not far behind Xie BieTing, looking at his nose, nose and heart, completely unable to understand his boss's love life.

After so many days of personal protection, he discovered that Xie BieTing's restraint was hidden in his bones, and he would never do behavior that was out of line for others, especially those who cared about him.

The fourth guard also heard something about Tang Jue, and felt that the boss is pitifull.

Xie BieTing still stood at the door, quietly looking at every plant and tree in this house. After today, he might be the only one who appreciates it.

The first time he did such a despicable thing——

When you obviously want to let the other party freely choose their future, use the three words "I love you" to keep them.

The balcony of the master bedroom on the second floor is facing the front yard. Xie BieTing heard a faint sound and was about to go there immediately, but thinking that Mu Yang might not be happy to see him right now, he stopped in the front yard again.

Xie BieTing turned back and said to the fourth guard, "Go and see."

"..." The fourth guard didn't know what was going on with the two of them, so he said tactfully, "I think Madam wants to see you more now. After living together for a long time, small quarrels are inevitable, so you just need to coax them."

Although Xie BieTing and Mu Yang are both men, from any point of view, Mu Yang is the one who is on the weak side and needs more care, and his temperament is not mature enough.

It is meaningless to quarrel between lovers to distinguish between right and wrong, there must always be someone to step down.

Xie BieTing didn't say anything more, and hurried towards the stairs in the front hall.

Mu Yang is not in the bedroom, but the paintings on the table are gone, and the sticky notes are still in place, Mu Yang has obviously seen it.

Fearing that Mu Yang would do something stupid if he was irrational, Xie BieTing walked to the balcony without any hesitation——

Sure enough, Mu Yang sat curled up on the light blue rattan chair with his legs crossed, his face buried in his knees, unable to see his emotions clearly.

And the painting of dogs and city lights was thrown to the ground with the frame, and the glass was shattered.

Xie BieTing was startled, feeling a little remorse in his heart.

Maybe he shouldn't say it, as long as he doesn't say it, Mu Yang will never know it in his life, and maybe their relationship won't be broken like glass.

Mu Yang's muffled voice came from next to his ear, a little choked up: "Don't come here!"

Xie BieTing: "...Ok."

Mu Yang repeated: "Just stand there."

It's almost November, and the noon sun is not scorching, but with a slight heat, it coats every person and thing under the sun with a layer of gold, only Mu Yang is hidden in the shadow.

The time when he came back was too late. In less than four months, Mu Yang lost a lot of weight, and his figure was a bit too thin compared to before.

Curled up on the rattan chair at the moment, it looks like a very small one.