Chapter 45 : Movies

Xie BieTing really can't eat spicy food, he immediately let go of Mu Yang after snatching away the chili pepper, took out the chili pepper in his mouth and put it on the plate, his lips were darker than usual.

"Ahem..."

Mu Yang was choked by his own saliva, and it still had a spicy taste, Xie BieTing patted him on the back, and at the same time opened Mu Yang's soft lips with a water cup, and poured clear water in to wash away the spicy taste.

Mu Yang tightly tugged on Xie Bieting's sleeve, and saw the reflection of the fireworks behind him from his black eyes, which is where the "bang bang" sound came from.

He looked back, and there was a firework show on the terrace on the other side of the cruise ship. Colorful fireworks exploded in the air, leaving a long arc in the air as the cruise ship moved, and the surrounding dark blue sea became dazzling because of the fireworks.

Mu Yang hesitated for a second, picked up the camera and adjusted the focus on the long side of the cruise ship, waiting for the next fireworks to come.

The voice of the radio was faintly visible due to the distance: "Five, four...two, one!"

This is where the biggest bunch of fireworks tonight blooms, and with a "click", the photo freezes at this moment.

Mu Yang turned around, stuttered the hairy belly Xie BieTing had caught, and lowered his head to stare at the photo he just took.

In the night, the bright fireworks lit up half of the sky, the cruise ship was advancing on the deep sea, and the people on the terrace were laughing and holding wine glasses, everything was beautiful.

It seems that even the modification is superfluous.

Although Mu Yang and Xie BieTing are not present in the camera, this can be regarded as their common memory.

Xie Bieting strictly followed the waiter's instructions and only cooked for fifteen seconds, then fished out the hairy belly and put it in Mu Yangwan.

"What do you want to play tonight?"

Mu Yang lowered his eyes and looked at his legs. In fact, it is not convenient for him to play anything.

The night of the cruise ship is still brightly lit. There are countless entertainment facilities both indoors and outdoors. There are circuses, water parks outside, various performances indoors, theaters, gyms, bars, etc...

Almost every entertainment measure you can think of is available on board.

But except for the ornamental programs, Mu Yang can hardly participate.

"I want to see the sea."

"Okay."

Their suites can also see the sea at a close distance, but it always feels different from standing on the deck.

The sea breeze was strong, and the two of them slowly swayed to the poop deck. There were not many tourists here, and more people gathered at the bow and inside of the ship, but they ended up leisurely.

Mu Yang stared blankly at the huge wake brought by the cruise ship, the endless sea in front of his eyes, those sad and painful memories on the mainland seemed to go away with the rolling waves, besides feeling sad, he also felt inexplicable palpitations.

"Xie BieTing." Mu Yang held his hand, and the two sat and stood, looking in the same direction.

"Um?"

"If you could go back to five years ago, what would you like to do most?"

"..."

Xie Bieting remained silent for a long time, Mu Yang who was in a daze didn't see Xie Bieting lightly touching his heart, then quickly put it down, and asked softly, "What about you?"