Chapter 75 : Cooking

Yu Jia smiled and faced the camera: "Now that we are all here, let's get ready to go!"

Yu Jia's eyes scanned the surroundings: "Next is a 15-day love journey. I hope the fans in front of the screen can have fun with the idol. Don't forget to vote for your favorite partner at night!"

At the same time as the live broadcast of this variety show, there is also a voting column, with a pink vertical frame representing the sweetness of each pair of guests. Fans' votes can increase the sweetness.

At the same time, voting must be real-named, and a real-name account can only vote once, which largely avoids the possibility of scoring points.

Mu Yang followed Xie BieTing, following the team very low-key.

The main reason is that he hasn't recovered from the embarrassment of the little yellow duck slippers just now. During the live broadcast, guests are not allowed to enter the live broadcast room. He can only wait until the evening to know how netizens will evaluate him.

Xie BieTing looked sideways and asked, "Uncomfortable?"

Mu Yang shook his head and whispered, "I've seen this Jiang Luo before."

They haven't put on the loudspeaker yet, and the rest of them, including the fans in front of the camera, can only see Xie BieTing holding Mu Yang's hand, and the two are whispering behind each other, but they can't hear what they are talking about.

Xie BieTing's eyes moved slightly, Mu Yang should have met Jiang Luo face to face, Mu Yang played a little young master in a costume drama before, and the male lead was Jiang Luo.

But looking at Mu Yang's eyes, it's obviously not just as simple as seeing him.

But now is not a good time to chat. Shen Linan, who had cooperated with Xie BieTing, looked back and sighed: "Teacher Xie and Xiao Yang are still in love..."

Lu Shaoyang next to him paused slightly, gave Shen Lin'an a very obvious look, and pursed his lips lightly.

Taking advantage of this topic, the host led them into a large commercial vehicle while guiding them: "Speaking of which, Teacher Xie BieTing's disclosure of his relationship really shocked many people, it was so sudden..."

Xie BieTing: "It was a little sudden."

Jiang Luo was quite interested. He didn't say a word to Xu Youning who was beside him the whole time. Instead, he kept looking at Xie BieTing and Mu Yang. He asked with a smile of great interest: "May I ask, how long Mr. Xie married Xiao Yang?"

"125 days."

Mu Yang, who had an uncomfortable buttocks, moved his body and leaned invisibly towards Xie BieTing, feeling an inexplicable hostility towards Jiang Luo.

Zhang Yucheng glanced at the two meaningfully: "Mu Yang remembers so clearly?"

Before Mu Yang said anything, Xie BieTing frowned slightly.

Zhang Yucheng actually called out Mu Yang's name directly.

Others know that Mu Yang can understand, after all, Xie Bie Ting was on a hot search, people who follow his gossip will be somewhat impressed, but Zhang Yucheng is different, he is a pure outsider...

Mu Yang didn't notice it, and answered: "Because the 100-day anniversary was just passed not long ago."

Mo Mo's appearance is gentle and gentle, and so is his voice: "Teacher Xie is quite romantic."

Mu Yang: "..."

Ah.

Xie BieTing shook his head slightly: "I'm not very good at it, I'm learning."