Chapter 41 : Blackout

—— Good question, isn’t falling in love just holding hands and hugging and going to bed (dog head)?

—— The blogger has been posting so frequently recently, hahaha, why hasn’t my wife chased me back?

—— No, no, it looks like it should have developed to the point of falling in love?

—— It's so strange, isn't the blogger already married to his partner? Didn't talk before marriage?

—— It may also be a marriage arranged by the parents, a blind date, a flash marriage, and the like.

—— Speaking with a dog's head on his head, there are many people who have a card with their ambiguous friends in order to deal with their parents after the sex.

—— Your circle is really chaotic...

—— Don’t be a fool, you guys, in fact, it’s fine to fall in love as you like, let him feel your intentions, but also have a sense of proportion, don’t let the other party feel offended.

—— In fact, the essence of being in love is dating and that kind of passion that carefully collides, right?

—— Same as above, if you spend little time together before marriage, you really need to spend more time together and communicate. A romantic date can quickly heat up the relationship between the couple and leave some good memories for the future.

—— I think it’s very romantic to take the person you love the most to do something that neither of you has experienced before. It’s the kind of feeling that two people bravely and carefully hold hands and explore the unknown future together.

—— Is rolling the sheets considered romantic? (dog head)

------- ……Go away.

—— Generally speaking, a flat and monotonous life without the support of emotional foundation is vulnerable.

—— Bloggers come on! I'm going to slip away first, I have to go to Teacher Xie's Weibo and squat down...

—— Let’s rely on my friends upstairs, sister, I’ve been squatting every day recently, and I just want to know when the old solution will take us off the list...

*

Although it was a two-month relationship, it was just Mu Yang's last struggle.

Two months later, it was the time for the operation that Xie BieTing arranged for him.

After saying those things, their lives haven't changed much, but Xie BieTing's will follow his request meticulously, and wake up with a good morning kiss every day, and the same is true before going to bed.

It's okay to hold hands, hug and kiss more to make the other person feel liked.

You have to sit at the same table for three meals a day, and let the other party know if you feel uncomfortable.

The tenderness and liking that Mu Yang once dreamed of can be had every day now.

He always felt that it was too easy to get, so he was uneasy while asking for intimacy.

For a week, until this night, Mu Yang half-seriously and half-lied to Xie BieTing to touch him, saying that he was fulfilling his boyfriend's obligation.

Fortunately, he used typing, otherwise he would never be able to say such shameless words.

But Xie BieTing was much more tolerant than him, and he obviously responded, but he just refused lightly, saying that his legs are not good and he can't do things in the world.