Chapter 36

After  kissing for a while, Mu Yang seemed to wake up from his sleep, turned his head and looked to the other side of the bed.

Xie BieTing didn't check for long, and kissed Mu Yang's face.

Mu Yang was taken aback by the kiss, but his hand was still on Xie BieTing's heart and he didn't move away, nor refused.

Xie BieTing propped up his body, looked at the boy surrounded by him and paused for a while.

Mu Yang's lower abdomen felt a little tight, and just as he was about to raise his hand to write, he was held by the back of the head by Xie BieTing who was pressed down again, his left wrist was pinned next to his ear, and his lips were covered with warmth.

Xie BieTing: "Can you?"

As soon as the words fell, he easily inserted into Mu Yang's mouth, as if the inquiry just now was just a formality.

"..."

Mu Yang stared at Xie BieTing with rounded eyes, he couldn't speak, so naturally he couldn't refuse, of course, he didn't really want to refuse.

The mouthwash powder and body wash used by the two are both lime-flavored and have a faint fragrance. This one was bought by Mu Yang, and Xie BieTing and Mu Yang used it together for five years in the last life.

Mu Yang was suffocated by the kiss, and the deep part of his throat was itchy, as if something was about to come out.

The body was also very itchy from the kiss, and Mu Yang pressed against Xie BieTing's chest in a trance and somewhat unbearably, but he couldn't use the strength he had accumulated for a long time, and was helpless by the kiss.

It wasn't until the abdomen tightened for a while that Mu Yang curled up his right leg and bit Xie BieTing's lips, and then he got a break to breathe.

While breathing in a small mouth, like a cat being overheated, he drew a few brush strokes on BieTing's body with his hands.

"...to the bathroom?"

It took Xie BieTing a while to understand what he meant, and he immediately hugged him up. Mu Yang held Xie Bieting's waist tightly, blushing.

After draining the water, Mu Yang turned around and was stunned for a moment, hesitatingly raised his hand and wiped Xie BieTing's lips.

Xie Bieting lowered his eyes and glanced, it was blood.

Mu Yang didn't know how hard he subconsciously bit it just now, and he actually bit it through.

Xie Bieting pursed his lower lip, didn't pay much attention, and instead picked up Mu Yang and asked slowly, "Are you still sleepy?"

Mu Yang shook his head, but still held on to Xie BieTing's sleeve.

Xie Bieting sat by the bed and helped Mu Yang tuck up the bedding: "I'm going to wash the dishes, okay?"

Mu Yang looked at Xie BieTing, and after a while, he let go of his hand and nodded silently.

Xie BieTing paused, bent over and kissed Mu Yang on the lips before leaving, and then walked downstairs.

Mu Yang didn't look sideways, he listened to the footsteps of Xie BieTing fading away, and stayed for a long time before he licked his lips.

After realizing what he was doing, Mu Yang fell silent for no reason.

-

Kitchen.

Xie BieTing received the call: "Mom."