Chapter 46

The two remained in this posture until the end of watching the movie.

In the dim movie theater, the distance between the sofas is not close, there are more lovers than the atmosphere between them, no one will pay special attention to them.

The couple in the lower right corner made a total of eleven boos, because the fellow man was frightened eleven times, and every time he was frightened, his girlfriend would cup his face and kiss him.

When they were leaving, the foreign couple passed under them. The woman raised her flaming red lips, touched her boyfriend's face with a light smile and said, "When you are afraid, I will kiss you, so even fear is sweet."

"..." Mu Yang's English level has been basically returned to the teacher since he left school, but he understood the man's response, which is I love you.

He raised his head and asked Xie BieTing: "What did his girlfriend say?"

Xie BieTing paused: "I'll kiss you when you're scared, even if you're frightened, it's still sweet."

"..." Mu Yang, who stuffed himself with a mouthful of dog food, became angry.

"You learn from others."

No other girl can flirt.

Before he could get up, he was pushed back into his arms by Xie BieTing, and there were many people around him who hadn't left like them, waiting for the start of the next movie.

Xie BieTing lowered his head and kissed Mu Yang's plush mouth, prying it in gently and forcefully, his hands gently held Mu Yang's face back, his fingertips were clasped on his chin, gentle but uncompromising.

Mu Yang was forced to lie in Xie BieTing's arms with his head up to accept the kiss, and the fingertips on his chin were constantly rubbed. In order not to attract the attention of others, Xie BieTing quickly let go of Mu Yang, and at the end it was still on his lips. Sucked a sip, extremely lustful.

He asked in a low voice: "Is that so?"

The kissing process was very similar to the foreign couple just now, except that they kissed face to face.

Mu Yang: "..."

He is asking Xie BieTing to learn how to talk about love, not to let Xie BieTing learn how to kiss.

But that's fine too.

Anyway, he was having a good time.

Wait.

Mu Yang stared into Xie BieTing's eyes: "Why do you watch people kiss?"

Still learned so carefully...

Xie BieTing: "Because you have been watching."

Mu Yang: "..."

Mu Yang looked away, and said dryly.

The next movie in the theater is a romance movie, Xie BieTing straightened his messy hair: "Watch another movie?"

Mu Yang shook his head, it was past eleven o'clock, and Xie BieTing had basically fallen asleep at this time.

"Go back, sleepy."

"Alright."

Back in the bedroom, outside the huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows is the endless sea, and one wall of the bathroom is also a transparent glass window, facing the direction of the sea.

Mu Yang leaned in the bathtub with no clothes on, turned his upper body and looked out.

The sea at night is deep and dangerous, and the brightly lit cruise ship is like a solitary boat floating on the sea, setting sail alone with the loneliness and bustle of being unconnected with the world.