Chapter 25 It's Okay

"Breathe."

Xie BieTing let go of Mu Yang, and patted his shoulder lightly.

Only then did Mu Yang come back to his senses, gasping for breath in a daze.

"Don't cry." Xie BieTing's voice was very low, he wiped away the tears on Mu Yang's face with his fingertips, "Don't feel embarrassed..."

Mu Yang punches him.

Then he choked and hugged him again: "You are the strongest at distorting emotions."

Xie BieTing was stunned for a moment, and embraced Mu Yang in this posture.

They embraced each other under the night, accompanied by the singing of frogs and cicadas.

"Let's go home." However, there is always something that will spoil the atmosphere inappropriately, Mu Yang said in a muffled voice, "Mosquitoes bite me."

It's a bit embarrassing to hear.

"……Okay."

Xie BieTing pushed the wheelchair to and fro on the path, the camera was still on Mu Yang's lap, and he didn't take a single photo.

Mu Yang turned his head and glanced at the dim lake surface, he should have taken a few photos just now.

He wasn't a good student when he was in school, he skipped classes and slept a lot, and he didn't remember whether the teacher ever mentioned the Tyndall phenomenon.

It is indeed beautiful.

The moment the beam of light fell on the lake, it was as if a god descended.

When Mu Yang first met Xiao Chengmo, he asked him why he took extreme photography as a career, and the answer he got was that some scenery can make people see miracles.

Now the scene just now was playing back in his mind, Mu Yang subconsciously held Xie BieTing's hand, it turned out that the scenery really has the ability to heal people.

Or maybe it's not the scenery, but the person accompanying the scenery, Qiao Yuan, or Xie BieTing.

There was still depression in his heart, but when he really took that step, it was not as painful as he imagined.

Before returning to the small courtyard, Xie BieTing went to a small shop to buy a bottle of anti-mosquito cream, and Mu Yang's calves and arms were covered with mosquito bites.

Turn on the warm yellow light, Mu Yang lay on the bed, and Xie BieTing sat on the side of the bed, applying medicine on Mu Yang's limbs bit by bit.

Mu Yang's mood has calmed down, and he waited for the final result in a daze.

When he smelled the slightly pungent smell in the air, Mu Yang suddenly said: "When I was bitten by a mosquito when I was a child, my father would draw it with the cross."

Xie Bieting paused, and drawing out the shapes of crosses for the lump on Mu Yang's arms, big and small.

His nails were trimmed very neatly, and the marks made by the draw were very shallow, but it was also because he didn't use any force, and he was afraid that Mu Yang would hurt.

"He always said that drawing out the cross means that this piece of skin is sealed, and it will not be bitten by mosquitoes in the future."

As Mu Yang spoke, his eyes turned red again: "It's all a lie... There are still mosquito bites."

Xie BieTing's poor language library made him not know how to coax Mu Yang, so he could only bring Mu Yang a pack of tissues.

Mu Yang looked at him with red eyes: "Do you like me or not? Shouldn't you hug me..."