Chapter 62 : Hospitalized

The matter of sneaking out in the middle of the night was barely exposed, Xie Bieting should not pursue it any further, but Mu Yang was restless for two days, and only did feel at ease when he found that Xie Bieting didn't intend to bring up the old story again.

But this incident also made him reflect on himself, he was really stupid.

Sure enough, what the old man said was right. Don’t make a decision in the middle of the night lightly. You may regret it after the impulse.

But to put it bluntly, it was because of the shadow of uneasiness in his heart that caused Mu Yang to think wildly.

If he really died again, he would not have the good luck to have a next life, so would Xie BieTing face the persecution of others alone?

But no matter how confused Mu Yang's thoughts were, time passed day by day, and it was time to go to the hospital today.

Not to mention how honest Mu Yang is these days, he is also very clingy, he follows Xie BieTing wherever he goes, even when he goes to the bathroom, he has to guard outside.

Before going to bed, Mu Yang stopped pestering Xie BieTing for intimacy, and pressed his arm persistently.

In case he gets cold, wouldn't there be no one to warm Xie BieTing's arm?

Given BieTing's character, he probably wouldn't let others touch him.

Xie BieTing hesitated to speak about this a few times, but he still didn't say anything... His right arm has long been able to exert normal force.

*

Xie BieTing knocked on the door: "Are you ready?"

He glanced at his watch, Mu Yang had been in the bathroom for half an hour.

Xie BieTing asked once in fifteen minutes, and Mu Yang excused that he was constipated, but Xie BieTing didn't expose him, and patiently gave him time to prepare himself.

With a bang, the bathroom door swung open, Mu Yang poked his head out, pursed his lips and said, "Xie BieTing... I don't want to do it."

Xie BieTing remained silent, looking at him fixedly.

"Can't..." Mu Yang bit his lower lip: "Can't we tell them after the surgery?"

"What are you afraid of?" Xie BieTing grabbed Mu Yang's wrist and pulled him out, "It's just a minor operation."

"Since it's a minor operation, why can't we tell them after the operation..." Mu Yang followed behind Xie BieTing, mumbling in a low voice, "This way they don't have to worry about it..."

"Mu Yang, they should know."

Xie BieTing stopped in his tracks, turned around and saw Mu Yang's distressed expression, and then involuntarily softened his tone: "Could it be that when parents and children are together, you have to hide your illness from them like an outsider?"

"..."

If it's an outsider, you don't have to care whether the other party knows or not.

Mu Yang didn't know why Xie BieTing was so stubborn about this matter, he wanted Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan to know about his illness, but he really couldn't say it out loud.

It has nothing to do with finding out that he is not his own. As long as nothing happened before, he doesn't know how to talk to his parents

—your son has a terminal illness and is about to go to the operating table. Life and death are at stake.

Knowing that he is not their own (child), Mu Yang doesn't want them to feel sorry for him.

It was the same in the last life. At first, I didn't dare to see him, because he was afraid that they really didn't want him...