Chapter 6

#When I met you, my brother is a little star from the world# In just half a day, she climbed to the top five trending searches. The passerby who posted the blog did not expect to be on the trending searches. Too many people came to send private messages, and she couldn’t come back.

I can only send a Weibo unified reply——

I met him on the aisle of the train. He was taken by the original camera of the mobile phone. There is no beauty and no filter. He is really exquisite, like an elf who has fallen into the mortal world, noble and melancholy, so beautiful! It's just that he looks unhappy. I don't know what kind of star he is, but I still wish him happiness!

——Oh my god! My treasure boy has finally been found!

——Same upstairs, sour and happy from the old mother!

——This boy is really good-looking... Louzhu's deadly shooting angle didn't make him ugly...

——Hahahahahaha y1s1, the photo taking skills of the poster can be practiced.

...

The poster just wanted to reply about the camera technology, when he received a private message from "Green Jin actor Xie BieTing".

There was a stir in her heart, but her rationality told her that this was definitely a liar, until she clicked on the homepage of this person's account - with over 100 million fans.

It was really the Cabernet she knew.

*

Mu Yang ate this hot pot meal for a full three hours, and he had to eat a hot pot dish for three people alone.

The shop was about to close, so he put down his chopsticks and said to pay the bill.

The boss heard that he gave him a discount by himself, and comforted him by saying that it doesn't matter if he is broken in love, there are thousands of flowers in the world, and the next one will be more beautiful and more obedient.

Hmm... probably there is no better-looking person than Cabernet.

Mu Yang pursed his lower lip: "I don't like obedient ones."

Boss: "……"

The air in the small town is good, and the cool breeze in summer nights blows Mu Yang's soft hair. With his hands in the pockets of his sweater, he kicks the stones on the ground time after time.

In fact, he wanted to go to a movie, but now at 10:30 p.m., there were only horror movies at midnight. He hesitated at the entrance of the movie for a long time and still didn't go in.

What is Cabernet doing now?

Based on Mu Yang's understanding of him in his previous life, as long as he didn't take on the show, BieTing would usually have fallen asleep at this point.

He is a real veteran cadre.

It is said that this circle is a pool of muddy water, and the fish and shrimps in it are clean, but Xie Beiting is really the lotus flower that emerges from the mud without being stained...

It's a bit hypocritical to say that lotus is a flower, but Xie Bieting is in a dye vat, but he is clean and not dirty at all.

This is also the reason why Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan let them get married at ease. Xie Bieting may not like Mu Yang, but he will never be unfaithful, and he will not play those fancy things outside like everyone else.

Mu Yang breathed out, how could he be remembered wherever he went?

There is a bar at the opposite corner of the crossroads ahead. Mu Yang walked in without much hesitation. There were not many people inside. He went to the bar and ordered a glass of well-known spirits. He almost spit out the moment he entered the entrance: "Brother, your drink is fake. right?"