Chapter 20

Mu Yang was stunned to receive these strange messages.

Xie BieTing directly gave him the mobile phone, and the chat records with the doctor were so bluntly exposed in front of Mu Yang.

For the first time, he came into contact with this kind of vocabulary- emotional deficit syndrome.

He knew each of these words individually, but when they were put together, they became especially strange.

——The main symptoms of patients are emotional apathy, withdrawn, and lack of empathy. Patients are also unable to experience emotions such as happiness and pain, and it is difficult to perceive and accept the emotions and desires of those around them, and they cannot give them care and emotional responses.

Mu Yang twitched the corners of his mouth, not knowing whether to cry or laugh.

So his love for so many years has not been passed on to Xie BieTing's heart at all?

It's not that Xie BieTing doesn't like him, it's that Xie BieTing didn't receive his feelings at all.

The powerlessness of a punch on cotton.

The stubbornness of his five-year marriage was thrown into the deep sea like gravels, and was swallowed up silently.

"What does this have to do with me..." Mu Yang raised his eyes weakly, and said softly, "We're divorced, Xie BieTing."

Xie BieTing paused: "The divorce agreement has been torn."

Mu Yang persisted: "Then draw up a new one."

Xie BieTing moved his fingertips slightly, and spoke slowly: "Mu Yang, I want you to wait—"

"But you may have waited too long... It doesn't matter if you don't want to wait any longer, but you have to be good, you need an operation, and everything else is up to you."

Mu Yang didn't speak, nor looked down at him.

He can't tell what it feels like.

Xie BieTing pulled down his sleeves and stood up: "I'll serve the food, let's eat."

He put the food on the table, then pushed Mu Yang to the sink, and squeezed two drops of hand sanitizer for him. Seeing that Mu Yang was in a daze, Xie BieTing went to help him wash.

Mu Yang's hands are between boys and girls, not as soft as girls, but not as hard as normal men, more inclined to thin and flexible.

His skin, spoiled and pampered since he was a child, is naturally excellent, with smooth palms and backs, well-defined joints, and slender, light-white fingers.

Xie BieTing's hands are like a skeleton, bigger and bigger, the cold white skin interspersed with Mu Yang's hands look very good.

Mu Yang came back to his senses, pulled out his hand and said in a low voice, "I'll do it myself."

Xie BieTing paused invisibly, and took out a clean towel from the shelf: "Wipe."

The meal tonight is not a big one, but there are two dishes and one soup, stir-fried pork with green peppers and fried onions, and the soup is soft tofu soup with green vegetables.

The meal was eaten very quietly, with only the sound of chopsticks colliding with bowls on the table.

Mu Yang suddenly said: "Aren't you good at cooking?"

"..."

Xie BieTing picking some food for Mu Yang, and after a long time, he said lightly, "I've learned a little bit."