Chapter 11 : Night Chat

Xie BieTing drank the cup of ginger cola quietly, his lips were a little rosy from the heat of ginger.

Mu Yang was as quiet as he was, looking at Xie BieTing with calm and focused eyes, but the stubbornness that he used to have day after day gradually dissipated.

Although Xie Zhiyu treats Mu Yang as a godson, he has never met Xie BieTing since he was a child. He only knows from the few conversations between Xie Zhiyu and Yao Yuan that this brother who is six years older than him is witty. He is not close to his mother and everyone around him.

When I first met Xie BieTing at the age of fourteen, the boy was tall and tall, and his casually glanced eyes carried the indifference of a young man, but the perfect three-dimensional facial features still attracted countless suitors.

That's not right, Xie BieTing is not fire, he is more chilling than the ice cubes in the Layuetian lake.

Only Mu Yang clamored from the time he first met at the age of eight that he would marry Xie BieTing when he grew up, and he never changed his goal until he graduated from university at the age of twenty-two.

Disapointing.

Mu Yang also couldn't tell why he liked Xie BieTing, how could he find so many reasons for liking someone, he was so clichéd, the first glimpse of him created a love for him for many years to come.

He likes Xie BieTing's face, his voice, his indifference, and his faint loneliness in the crowd.

Apart from knowing that BieTing doesn't like him, there is nothing Mu Yang doesn't like.

Mu Yang lowered his eyes, and his fingertips were as white as jade hanging by his side, but he didn't have the energy to continue working hard to make Xie BieTing like him.

He wants to return Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan to Qiao Yuan, and he wants to return Xie BieTing to freedom.

As for liking this kind of thing... Mu Yang thought, one day, when he faced Xie BieTing, his heart would be as stable as usual.

Time will take away everything, or take away his life, the heart will stop beating, and he doesn't like it.

He don't know if it's an illusion, but Xie BieTing drank this cup of ginger cola very slowly. Mu Yang waited for half an hour before receiving the empty cup. He took it to the sink and cleaned it, and put it upside down on the coffee table again.

He walked to the door of the room, looked back at Xie BieTing before turning off the lights: "Good night."

Xie BieTing's fingertips moved slightly: "Can you not leave?"

Mu Yang was a little surprised, he was stunned for a while before he said: "Xie BieTing, we are already divorced, it is not appropriate to spend the night in the same room."

He spoke very seriously, as if it wasn't himself who ran into The star's room yesterday half drunk.

Just pretend to be really drunk.

With a 'click' sound, the lights and the door went out one after the other, and Xie BieTing's eyes were gradually engulfed by the darkness, and the world turned black.

When Mu Yang returned to the room, he leaned against the head of the bed with his knees hugged and curled up into a ball in a daze.

In the previous life, since he had an argument with his parents, Mu Yang liked this position very much, sitting in a daze, it was very helpless, but it could bring him a sense of security that was better than nothing.

If life hadn't been exchanged back then, and he had grown up in this small town according to the original life trajectory, would he still like Xie BieTing?