Chapter 79 : play hide-and-seek (2)

"Xie BieTing, out!"

A cold notification sound came from everyone's earphones, and there was only Wang Mi left.

Her last level is a haunted house, and the catcher is Zhang Yucheng, who is hidden in the coffin in the third room.

As a result, the coffin board was held down by Wang Mi before the person could emerge, and after she was pushed back, she rushed forward without hesitation, turning a blind eye to the surrounding terrorist agencies.

It's just the pity for the little cameraman, running wildly behind the two of them, panting.

Mo Mo laughed loudly in front of the big screen prepared by the crew: "Mi Mi is awesome!"

Tired and paralyzed, Mu Yang leaned on the sofa, and let Xie BieTing disinfect himself.

The oblique front of his line of sight was Mo Mo, who was looking very happy. The relationship between her and Wang Mi seemed to be fine, but there was an unexplainable weird atmosphere.

Every couple here is.

Only he and BieTing not.

Mu Yang turned his head to look at Xie BieTing's cold eyes, and suddenly thought about it.

It is very rare for two people to be happy with each other and to be able to move towards tomorrow together, so why should you care about other people's evaluations.

There is no need to expect extravagant blessings other than those close to you, just let nature take its course.

There are so many people who say they like Jiang Luo and Xu Youning's romantic love, but in the end the truth is nothing more than that.

Mu Yang's hand was a little scratched because he put a cushion under his head when he was wearing a panda costume and threw him down.

After the disinfection, Xie BieTing pinched Mu Yang's fingertips: "Don't be rash in the afternoon, safety is the most important thing."

Mu Yang nodded obediently.

Wang Mi soon arrived at their meeting point, and Zhang Yucheng was helped by the staff. He Yu patted the seat beside him and handed him a bottle of water sponsored by the sponsor's father.

"Everyone is here, let's take a look at the score first."

As soon as the camera turned around, everyone's scores suddenly appeared on the big screen——

Catch side:

Mu Yang eliminated two people and scored 2 points.

Mo Mo eliminated zero players and scored 0.

Jiang Luo, Lu Shaoyang, and Zhang Yucheng all eliminated one player and scored 1.

hiding side:

Wang Mi had the highest score with 5 points,

Xie BieTing scored 4 points,

He Yu and Xu Youning scored 2 points,

and Shen Lin'an scored 0 points.

In the end, it turned out that Mu Yang and Xie BieTing had the highest combined score, with a total score of 6.

Winning or losing depends on the results of the afternoon round, and the pair with the lowest combined scores will have a big adventure in fan voting.

Although he didn't think that he and Mo Mo would be the worst couple, Wang Mi still confirmed it: "There won't be any over-the-top projects in the big adventure, right?"