Chapter 17 : Mudslides

Xie BieTing didn't keep up, and Mu Yang didn't feel lost either.

It's just that his heart is empty, walking on the street like a body without a wandering soul.

The backpack felt a little lighter, Mu Yang opened it and looked, the wedding photo of him reconciling Xie BieTing was gone.

He don't know if it was taken away by Xie BieTing.

Mu Yang was a little dazed, and the last thought he brought out from the new house was gone.

There was still some soreness in his ankle, he walked very slowly, until he saw the delicate-looking middle-aged woman in front of him, he stopped abruptly.

"Go back tomorrow morning." Yao Yuan didn't notice the young man who was only a few meters behind her, her tone was sour, "I saw her, she was very beautiful, her forehead was exactly like yours, and her hairline was high..."

"I didn't find that woman, let's wait a little longer..."

He don't know what was said over there, Yao Yuan's eyes were red: "No... I don't dare, I dare not say hello to her. When I see her, I can't wait to give myself two slaps. Why was I so careless..."

The slightly thin figure slowly disappeared into the night, cicada rang tirelessly in his ears, the cool wind blew his fine hair, and his whole body was icy cold.

Yao Yuan seemed to have sensed something, she turned her head and saw nothing.

She was inexplicably startled for a while, then turned around: "I'll go to the hotel to get a room first, have you called Yang Yang in the past two days?"

Mu Nanshan's hoarse voice came: "No, I was just about to call him."

Yao Yuan opened her mouth: "You can't let Yang Yang know about this. Although I didn't give birth to him, I still don't know him after twenty years. The little bastard will definitely not accept it."

Mu Nanshan hummed in a low voice: "I know, I won't let him find out."

Yao Yuan's eyes were foggy: "Tell me, can you think of a way for both sides, we try our best to compensate our daughter in private, other..."

Mu Nanshan was silent for a while: "There is no way to have both."

Yao Yuan smiled wryly: "I know, I have to be sorry for one...but one is my own daughter who was born after ten months of pregnancy, and the other is my son whom I have loved for more than 20 years. Mu Nanshan, how do you want me to choose? "

Mu Yang was brought up by Yao Yuan. In the early days, Yao Yuan even gave up her career for him, resigned from her job and devoted herself to being a housewife. She also didn't dare to ask her aunt to take care of her children. Seeing the cases of child abuse by aunts, she was always afraid that her own children would suffer the same.

She worked so hard to raise Mu Yang until he was seven years old, and then she picked up her career again and stepped into the society, doing everything by herself, just wanting her children to get the best of everything, but in the end?

Her child had been replaced without anyone noticing, and the baby she raised with all her heart was the child of a thief.

But it is adults who do wrong things, children are innocent after all.

Mu Yang didn't know anything, and Yao Yuan couldn't imagine him knowing the truth. If they really want to bring Qiao Yuan back, Mu Yang will definitely be wronged, and their relationship will hardly be as harmonious as before.

Yao Yuan is reluctant to bear Mu Yang being wronged. But Mu Yang is not wronged, so who can tell about Qiao Yuan's grievance?

This is an unbalanced scale.