Chapter 74 : Recording

"Good morning, fans!"

The host, Yu Jia, is also a veteran host. His partner is Yun Jiao, who was recruited by Chacha three years ago to be the host of "Let's Talk About Love Again".

Yu Jia and Yun Qiao had already entered the living room of a villa, the decoration was very grand, but there was no one there.

Yun Qiao greeted the fans in front of the camera: "Now we have entered the home of the first pair of guests."

Yu Jia asked the question: "Guess, which two teachers' homes are these?"

Yun Qiao walked backwards, faced the camera and said with a smile: "Everyone can type the answer in their hearts on the barrage, and the first fan who guesses correctly will get a reward of 999 yuan."

【—— It’s time for the annual guest guessing session again!

—— I am so looking forward to it! After waiting for three hundred and sixty-five days, I finally waited for you!

—— Laughing, this year is ahead of time, okay, how can there be three hundred and sixty-five days?

—— Stop nagging, I lost my money and let me say first, I want that 999, a blind guess of He Jue and A Ling.

—— Definitely not, they have two children, how could the living room be so empty?

—— This frigid decoration style is a bit like Shen Lin's home...

—— Shen Lin'an and Lu Shaoyang!

—— Fuck them! You in front took me 999!

—— First come, first served~]

The system that captured the key words immediately announced the correct answer, and the photographer followed the smiling Yu Jia upstairs: "Then let's see if Mr. Shen and Mr. Lu have woken up—"

As soon as the words fell, the door at the end of the corridor on the second floor opened. Lu Shaoyang, who had a bird's nest on his head, looked at the crowd who appeared suddenly in a daze. Closed, then slammed open again—

"...I thought I hadn't woken up."

Lu Shaoyang rubbed his nose. Although previous contracts would sign the agreement that the program group visit the door, this is the first time the program group has actually visited the door in several years.

So even if every guest would greet the aunt at home in advance and open the door directly, Lu Shaoyang was still not in the mood.

【—— Lu Lu looked blank, hahahahaha who are you, where am I, and what are you doing?

—— Why didn’t you see Teacher Shen?

—— Maybe still asleep (whispers)

—— Damn, did I go against CP? Teacher Lin is the one below?

—— What are you thinking, maybe someone else will change it.

—— Mr. Lin is out!

—— Hey? Why didn't the two of you sleep in the same room?

—— Maybe they quarreled and slept in separate rooms (just kidding)]

Shen Lin'an was also taken aback when he saw the program team, but he quickly realized that he was already fully dressed, so he took a few people around for a while, leaving time for Lu Shaoyang to wash up.

Shen Lin'an has a relatively gentle personality. Before he got married, he was always the perfect brother next door in the hearts of fans.

At that time, fans did not expect that the brother next door would post a high-profile wedding photo with a man at the peak of his career. He has been married for seven years.