Chapter 73 : The Eve

It is completely unimaginable in the fiercely disputed comment area. Their cold teacher Xie was stubbornly retorted three times by the object: "You just blow your hair!"

Xie BieTing hummed calmly: "I'm blown hair."

Mu Yang always couldn't play with Xie BieTing, he stared at Xie BieTing's open and closed lips for a long time, then leaned over and bit them.

It's really like a cat with fried fur. When it is amused by the owner, it breathes out, but it just bites its mouth, although reluctant to bite hard.

Mu Yang pursed Xie BieTing's lips, kissed him twice and didn't want to let go, so he just sat on him and kissed him deeply.

Mu Yang has always taken the initiative in this kind of matter, and Xie BieTing supported his waist and the back of his head, allowing him to gnaw and gnaw wildly, without any rules.

In the middle of the kiss, Mu Yang suddenly froze, and slowly backed away with a distorted expression.

"……What's wrong?"

"Damn ass..."

Xie BieTing paused, and couldn't hold back his lower lip.

Mu Yang exploded, and muttered depressingly: "You're still laughing! Who did something good..."

"Sorry, I was impulsive."

The difference between the two was more than ten centimeters. When Mu Yang sat on Xie BieTing's lap, he was almost at the same level as Xie BieTing, and a little higher.

He stared at Xie BieTing in a daze, but he didn't expect him to apologize.

In fact, Mu Yang didn't mean to blame, he was very moved by Xie BieTing's initiative, but in this life, Xie BieTing was too pampering and indulged him habitually.

Thinking about it this way... In just a few months, he has almost forgotten how he looked like when he just returned to five years ago, full of despair and suffering.

Xie BieTing's tone was slightly slow: "I originally wanted to wait for the ointment to arrive today—"

Mu Yang came back to his senses: "...what ointment?"

BieTing: "Nursing ointment."

Mu Yang: "..."

Pretty well prepared.

Xie BieTing went on to say, "I'll give you the medicine when the ointment arrives at night."

Mu Yang was stunned, subconsciously covered his butt, and said firmly, "No."

He was already afraid of itching, and wanting to be tickled even if he couldn't eat meat, it was just a dream.

However, Xie BieTing's "obedient act" made him compromise. Xie BieTing seemed to be reasoning with him: "Good care will not endanger your health."

Mu Yang: "..."

He can't stand it, why can such a sour thing become so serious when Xie BieTing's mouth is spoken?

Mu Yang bumped his head on Xie BieTing's shoulder: "Then you are not allowed to touch other places, you are not allowed to rub, and you are not allowed to touch..."

At this time, Xie BieTing did not agree easily, and lightly said "I will try my best".

Xie Bieting's cell phone rang, and he lowered his eyes: "Tan Jue is here, come down with me?"

Mu Yang climbed off the wicker chair, quickly put on his shoes and slipped downstairs, Xie BieTing followed behind.

Naturally, Tan Jue came here at this time for variety shows. Xie BieTing knew some routines in the entertainment industry, but Mu Yang was not deeply involved in the world after all, so he had to remind him in advance.