Chapter 24 : Kiss

[Mu Yang is clear that the phrase "I don't want to like you anymore" that he has been talking about is just a self-deceiving lie. It's not that he doesn't like Xie BieTing anymore, but he hides his love, petty and timid. Didn't show. 】

******

"Will you be happy leaving me?"

Xie BieTing had thought before that he would take Mu Yang away from the sources of his sadness, but he almost forgot that he was also one of the sources of his sadness.

The eyelashes fluttered slightly, Mu Yang avoided the understanding eyes of Bie Ting, he couldn't answer this question.

Who would be happy leaving someone they love?

But what's the point of staying? To torture each other?

There was sour taste in Mu Yang's mouth: "Xie BieTing, you never frowned before."

Xie BieTing: "..."

Mu Yang raised his eyes and looked at him: "Actually, you don't need to go to the doctor, there is nothing wrong with you like that, you won't be sad if you can't feel your emotions, and you will live a happier life."

He wanted the former Xie BieTing to come back, strong enough to not be moved by anything, although he looked a little lonely, but at least he would not be hurt by anyone.

How could he make Xie BieTing so sad that he(XB) had a heart problem because of a dream?

Until now he can't believe it.

Xie BieTing raised his hand, but stopped halfway while Mu Yang raised his eyes.

"Wait a little longer, okay?" Xie BieTing loosened his brows, and the fluctuations in his eyes returned to calm, "Wait until your leg is healed, and after you have finished the operation...you can do whatever you want."

Mu Yang couldn't hide his exhaustion: "Why are you so obsessed with surgery?"

Because he had already experienced a loss, Xie BieTing couldn't watch Mu Yang close his eyes in front of him again.

In everything, he can control himself to give Mu Yang respect and freedom as his mother said, except life.

"Uncle and aunt will be very sad, Mu Yang, do you want them to be sad?"

Xie BieTing did not just talk about it. Mu Yang passed away due to illness in his previous life, and Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan suffered the most. In the month before Xie BieTing's car accident, Yao Yuan shed tears almost every day.

Mu Nanshan looked calmer, but he also had gray hair in January, making him more than ten years old.

Xie BieTing covered Mu Yang with a thin quilt, and then said slowly: "I will too."

Mu Yang was taken aback.

When he said this, there was no emotion on Xie BieTing's face, and his eyes were as calm as usual, and he called out softly: "Yangyang..."

"Nothing is worth the price of your life. If you are not happy, do the happy thing. If you hate someone, stay away. If you feel pain, give up. Go to the person you like more—"

Xie BieTing frowned uncomfortably, but quickly let go: "You are only in your twenties, so young..."

Preaching like an elder.

But Mu Yang felt for no reason that Xie BieTing didn't mean it when he said, "Give up if you feel pain, and go to meet someone you like more".

Because his breathing became visibly rapid, Mu Yang raised his hand abruptly and pressed it against his heart.