Chapter 28 : Lost Voice

Mu Yang stared blankly at the direction of the emergency room, Xie BieTing held his hand and called Mu Nanshan.

Mu Nanshan over there heard Yao Yuan fainted and said anxiously, "I'm already here, I'll come to the hospital right away!"

Yao Yuan didn't discuss with Mu Nanshan when she came here this time. Mu Nanshan immediately booked a flight ticket half an hour later than Yao Yuan's after she found out, but she still didn't get on the same train as Yao Yuan, and she was one step late.

Waiting is suffering at any time, and Mu Yang has experienced it several times.

Married for five years in the previous life, he waited for Xie BieTing to look back at him, and waited for his parents to make a call to forgive him. He just wanted Xie BieTing to hug him, and he only wanted Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan to say, 'I don't blame you. '.

But in the end he waited for nothing, and slowly gave up while waiting for death.

His previous life was like a joke, and many people in this circle used him as a talking point after dinner.

Mu Yang didn't pay attention, just avoided, hiding in his shell like a turtle with a shrunken head, as long as he didn't show his head, he wouldn't be hurt.

But fate seemed to be teasing him, and gave him another chance to start over, but he still failed to do everything well, and the situation seemed to be worse than in the previous life.

Why?

He wanted to call out Xie BieTing's name, but before he could say it, there was a tumbling in his throat, Mu Yang covered his stomach and retched, Xie BieTing quickly patted his back and called the doctor .

There was a long retching.

The surrounding sounds seemed to be stand still, and Mu Yang couldn't hear anything clearly. The inquiry voices of those doctors and nurses were infinitely elongated, forming an empty echo in his ears. He heard all the words, but his dull brain couldn't comprehend the meaning.

Mu Yang only knew how to vomit repeatedly, as if wanting to spit out everything in his stomach.

The half-digested breakfast fell on the floor, and the corners of Mu Yang's mouth and knees were not spared either. Even though his stomach was empty, he couldn't stop. Bitter and fishy yellow water came out of his throat, and even his mouth It's all too astringent.

Until Xie BieTing restrained his hands that were pushing and shoving indiscriminately, and pressed him into his arms: "I am here, I am here."

Mu Yang fell silent instantly.

He held on to Xie BieTing's clothes tightly, and these days the familiar scent wrapped him in a familiar embrace. He buried his face firmly on Xie BieTing's body, as if he couldn't hear the words of the people around him, he refused to let go.

Xie BieTing patted him on the back, frowning, not knowing what to do.

"Hey—let's rinse your mouths first."

Xie BieTing repeated it two or three times before Mu Yang responded.

He slowly removed his face from BieTing's arms, and obediently took the water handed by the nurse to rinse his mouth.

The doctor came to examine Mu Yang: "How does it feel in the stomach?"

Mu Yang opened his mouth, as if he had been silenced, he didn't make a sound.

He clutched BieTing's sleeve, lowered his head and shook his head.

The doctor asked patiently: "You have to tell me what is uncomfortable, so we can help you."