Chapter 65

Because of the sudden cardiac arrest during the operation, Mu Yang was given various examinations as soon as he woke up.

The intraoperative lung operation lasted less than two hours, and the rest of the time was spent on rescue of cardiac arrest.

Mu Yang did not wake up after the operation, but all his signs were normal, and his heartbeat was also very stable. Even though they concluded that he was just lethargic, everyone still referred to Mu Yang when he woke up.

The same is true for Li Xianao. He and Mu Yang's relatives stood in the corridor outside the ward, looking down at Mu Yang's latest inspection report——

"No problem, take a good rest and stay in the hospital for observation for a while. I've been in this city recently. If you feel uncomfortable, please contact me as soon as possible."

"Okay, thank you doctor." Mu Nanshan took a deep breath while holding Li Xianao's hand, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Li Xianao is also very busy. During the period when Mu Yang was asleep, he had already performed three other operations, and now he just took time to come here.

Since there was no problem, he was about to leave, and when he passed by Xie BieTing's side, he patted him on the shoulder: "Take a good rest."

Xie BieTing agreed: "Thank you for your hard work, I will treat you to dinner another day."

Just after the operation, Mu Yang is still not active, and even a little force will cause severe pain in the lower chest.

He just coughed, and there was a strong shock in his chest and abdomen, the pain made Mu Yang want to cry.

Xie BieTing walked into the ward and wiped the sweat from his forehead: "The nurse is going to get the painkiller."

Mu Yang pursed his mouth, his voice was a little soft: "The doctor said that it might still hurt after eating..."

"Then what should we do?" Xie BieTing's voice was very low and slow, "It will be fine in a few days, huh?"

Mu Yang raised his wrist and firmly raised three fingers.

"..."

Xie BieTing put his hands on Mu Yang's side, leaned over and touched his dry lips lightly, and just about to turn around, Mu Yang said, "There are two more——"

Mu Nanshan saw this scene as soon as he entered the ward.

Sad and a little funny.

He cleared his cough and saw his son quickly distanced himself from Xie BieTing, and stepped forward without guilt: "It's normal to have a little pain these days, so you can let XiaoXie rest, he hasn't had any pain in the past two days."

Mu Yang was startled, he looked at Xie Betting's light blue eyes, and whispered, "Did I wake up too late?"

Xie BieTing blocked Mu Nanshan's sight, lightly hooked Mu Yang's finger: "No, you woke up just right."

Mu Nanshan didn't say anything more. In the past, he always thought that Mu Yang was the emotionally disadvantaged party in this marriage, but now it seems that this is not always the case.

Xie BieTing's total sleep time in the past two days is only six or seven hours, and he often wakes up shortly after closing his eyes.

But every time he opened his eyes, he was disappointed. Although Xie BieTing never said it, he was even ready for Mu Yang not to wake up again.

Mu Yang didn't do it on purpose either, it's just that from the moment he inhaled the oxygen, he seemed to have fallen into a muddled weightless space.

He don't know how long it took before he managed to see some light, and found himself lying on the rattan chair in the small villa in his previous life. He also forgot the fact that he had returned to five years ago, and only remembered that he had just died of terminal lung cancer.