Fuck me senseless (💕💥)

"Ugh, we finally beat off that," Sonic paused to think, "That thing."

Shadow nodded Sonic, eventually breaking into a soft smile. Sonic grinned at him, and did a thumbs up. He pointed a fist at him.

"Fist bump?"

Shadow crossed his arms, looking away before the yellow on his quills began to fade to black. He shut his eyes and allowed it to happen. Sonic rushed down hurriedly and took Shadow in his arms and held him tight.

"You do not want to do that, Shads," Sonic chuckled nervously as he grins softly at Shadow.

Shadow smiled softly at Sonic as he shuffled his head into the crook of Sonic's neck and took in his scent with a quiet sniffle. He hooked his hand over Sonic's neck and looked down to the ground tiredly.

"Mmhn.." Shadow grunted quietly and wriggled a little when Sonic brushed his thumb just below Shadow's tail.

Sonic giggled quietly as he slowly approaches the ground. He held Shadow with just one hand and his other hand below himself to make contact with the ground beforehand.

Once he touched land, he slowly softened his feet against the ground and held Shadow with two hands. He was on one knee with Shadow in his arms. Sonic exhaled and the emeralds appeared around of him, causing a blinding white light to swirl around him that faded into a milky white before disappearing completely.

"Are you okay?" Sonic asked quietly and softly shut his eyes at the ground and looked to Shadow with soft and tired eyes.

"Mhm," Shadow nodded before removing his hands from Sonic's neck.

"It's alright," Sonic pressed Shadow's shaky hands against his own chest, "It's fine, I'm okay with it. I'll take you back," He adds and breathed quietly into Shadow's ear.

Shadow hesitantly hooked his hand over Sonic's shoulders and joined his hands together by intertwining his fingers and shuffled closer to Sonic when he pulled him in.

"Sonic! Are you okay?!" Amy rushed over with her hammer dragged just above the ground behind her. She looked worried and as if she just beat up a crap ton of robots.

"I'm fine," Sonic grinned at her and gave her a light pat, "How about you? How did the fighting go?"

"Oh, well, it was a walk in the park," Amy took note of Shadow in Sonic's arms, looking like he was really tired, "Shadow? Is he okay?"

"I'm fine, don't act as if I'm unconscious, Rose," Shadow removed his head from Sonic chest and glared at Amy.

"Okay, good to know that he's okay!" Amy smiled and looked up at Sonic, completely ignoring Shadow.

"Ugh," Shadow grunted as he felt his energy levels plummet drastically, and sighed against Sonic's chest.

"Hmm?" Sonic looked back down at Shadow after smiling back at Amy, "Are you okay?" He asked quietly and bounced Shadow a little.

"Y-yeah," Shadow shrunk into his body and shuddered, "I'm okay."

"I think you should take him to rest, Sonic. He's not in the best condition right now," Amy suggested after looking at Shadow pitifully.

"Yeah, I will. Thanks, Ames," Sonic nodded and smiled at Amy, before cradling Shadow deeper into his arms, and used his own warmth to make sure Shadow wasn't cold.

"I can go back on my own, Sonic," Shadow said quietly after feeling an overprotective aura surrounding him, "Let me down."

"I can't do that, Shadow," Sonic was hesitant to speak, but had already prepared mentally for anything Shadow had to throw at him, "I don't mean this in a negative way, but you really are weak right now, I can't just leave you. What if something happens to you and no one knows?"