late 💕💥

kinda risky sex?

and this was also written ahead of time and was left in the drafts mb

enjoyyy bbgs

---

The bed creaked underneath his weight as he crawled onto the mattress.

Sonic turned on his side, watching as Shadow layed beside him, resting his head on his arm.

Shadow purred softly as Sonic's free hand brushed past his tail. "Mmhn.."

Sonic chuckled, pressing a soft kiss onto Shadow's forehead. He gently tugged at the short tail, softly humming against Shadow's temple.

His hand gently caressed the other's butt, squeezing it before hitting it lightly.

Shadow fluttered his eyes open, "What?" he slurred, nuzzling himself closer, his eyes half lidded and gazing into the other's smug sight.

Sonic smiled wide as he stroked his lover's tail, causing a low moan to escape the ebony's mouth.

Shadow leaned his head onto Sonic's chest, a small pant escaping his lips.

Sonic pressed a kiss on the shell of Shadow's ear, nipping lightly as he tapped the other's butt and glided his fingers across slowly.

Shadow whined, furrowing his brows as he nudged his cheek against Sonic's chin, as if it was a soundless plead.

Sonic pressed his lips securely against Shadow's forehead, his free arm wrapping around Shadow's waist.

Shadow exhaled softly when he felt a small squeeze to his butt, followed by a gentle sliding feeling down.

"That quick?"

"I know you like quick orgasms."

Shadow rolled his eyes, "I didn't say I wanted it."

"But you looooveeee it," Sonic giggled to himself.

He continued to play with Shadow's tail, enjoying the smooth feeling between his fingers. The sound of the other male purring in pleasure kept Sonic entertained.

"Cut to the chase, Sonic..."

"Nuh-uh. I want you to feel everything," Sonic whispered, turning Shadow over.

Shadow laid on his back, his hands moving at a peculiar angle to get his back quills comfortably smoothed out on the soft sheets.

Sonic smiled, "I'm still gonna touch your butt," he chuckled, tilting Shadow's hips.

He slid his hand back, teasing Shadow's tail gently, until he heard a small whimper.

"Ooh! Exciting!" Sonic responded enthusiastically, teasing around the heat. He bounced a little.

Shadow whined, "I don't want it there..!"

Sonic gently nipped on Shadow's ear, "Well, ya gotta have patience, y'know... I'm still gonna play with your feelings a little. I like it when you whine. Or beg. Or speak, really."

Shadow frowned, a pout on his lips as he glared up at Sonic.

"You're an asshole," he grumbled lowly.

Sonic laughed, "You are what you eat, Shadow."

Shadow almost flinched, but he let out a small breathy laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. You're so original," Shadow replied with a smile, rolling his eyes, "Now stop playing around, or I'm gonna bite your-"

He trailed off as Sonic's fingers slipped down to the actual source of the heat. That completely shut him up. Reduced him to a moaning mess.

"Oh- nnghaa!! Stop teasing me, I swear to Gaia!" Shadow whined, bucking him hips eagerly, desperately wanting Sonic 's finger inside.