gunplay 💕💥

tw : gunplay (sorta,,, maybe? kinda)

and no i didn't write this in twenty minutes, i wrote this ahead of time and forgor to post it. mb guys

anyways, enjoy the fic!!

---

Shadow groaned, aiming the gun straight into Sonic's throat.

Sonic giggled, "Thrilling."

Shadow grabbed Sonic's cheeks, lifting him slightly, "Thrilling? You think this is thrilling? Once I press on the fucking trigger, it won't be so fun anymore, would it?" he hissed.

Sonic bit his lip, "Oh, it would ..." he licked his lips, "The way you're looking at me, it's so fucking hot..."

Shadow smacked Sonic, but almost gasped when Sonic let out a satisfied smile.

"Hot."

"You fucking slut. You get turned on by every fucking thing."

Sonic nodded, kicking his legs, "I do, yeah.."

He seemed to glance away, his legs no longer dangling. He glanced at the gun, zoning out for a short while before looking up to the one holding him at gunpoint.

Shadow furrowed his brows, "What?"

Sonic blinked and giggled, snatching the gun out of Shadow's hold and quickly knocked Shadow down face first.

Shadow wriggled as Sonic held his wrists together, "What are you doing?"

"Heh. Let's try it on you."

•••

"I'm not afraid of it."

Shadow said sternly, eyeing Sonic firmly as his chest heaved, his body red with blush and heat.

His fur flared, his body tensed as he remained still. His breath was shaky. A puddle of his own slick was beneath his hips. His tail straightened wearily.

"Ya sure about that?" Sonic grinned, his finger twitching at the trigger.

Shadow inhaled shakily, growling lowly.

"Aw, trying to escape from the rope?"

Shadow whimpered softly, "I'm not..."

Sonic smirked, "You're so whiny," he rolled his eyes, rubbing the gun against Shadow's clit gently.

Shadow jerked his hips upward reflexively, his entire body arching upwards, his back arching in a painful manner due to the friction caused from the ropes, his eyes screwed shut.

"I told you, I'm not," he ground out through clenched teeth, breathing heavily through his nose.

Sonic hummed and kept the gun trained to Shadow's crotch.

It calmed him less to the fact that Sonic hadn't told him whether that gun was loaded or not. After Sonic had bonded his wrists and just left him on the bed like that, he left for a short moment, and came back confident as ever, glaring at Shadow almost menacingly.

Shadow shivered at the thought of it being loaded. It'd run through his abdomen diagonally, and it would obviously hurt. But the worst part was, his genitals would be affected, and it was no secret that sensitive areas like this would be, well, more sensitive, and it would hurt even more.

As much as he loved being safe and away from danger, and how much he'd prefer having an empty gun, he just found it less thrilling. He wanted to feel his heart pound from the fear of being shot, but then again, if he really were to be shot, shit would not end well. Not that he'd die, he had self healing properties, but Sonic would definitely marvel at the sight of a reforming crotch for weeks, and poking at the black, floaty goo that was crucial for the healing. And then again, with Sonic's clumsiness, one wrong swipe on the wrong place would completely mess up the healing process and complicate the reforming, and it'd have to restart...