After The House Tour (💕💥)

"Sonic," Silver approached the blue hedgehog with a small smirk, "How's the hero stuff?"

Sonic's ear perked up and he looked over to Silver with a grin on his face. "It's doing alright, a little busy but it's fine - why do you ask?" He smiled.

"Oh, I just wanted to ask if you were free," Silver said rather confidently, "But it's fine if you're not."

Sonic was a little confused by Silver's reply, "And why would I be not free?" He teased with a smirk while he lidded his eyes halfway.

"You said it was busy, no?" Silver commented and looked to the grass. He blushed slightly and rubbed his jaw with his index finger.

Sonic snickered, "I am free now," He smiled as he stepped onto a grey rock with a few scratches on it, "What do you wanna do?"

Silver's eyes lit up upon the reply, "I wanted to invite you over to my place," He smiled innocently while trailing his eyes from Sonic's eyes all the way to his legs.

"Oh?" It sparked Sonic's interest. Sonic looked over to Silver with a smirk on hid face, "And what will we do?"

"Things," Silver replied casually and smiled when he saw Sonic walk down to him.

"What things, specifically?" Sonic smirked and lifted Silver's head up with his index finger and met his eyes, "Give me a little hint."

Silver parted his lips to speak, but before he spoke, Sonic pressed his finger against Silver's lips and softly ran his free hand through his white quills gently.

Silver pulled away, utterly flustered. He felt heat creep up his muzzle and he flushed.

Sonic softened as he licked his finger, "Blueberry chapstick. Nice," He commented and looked into Silver's eyes.

Silver blinked at Sonic twice while processing what had happened. He brought his hands up and buried his face into them. Sonic chuckled and used his free hand to rub the back of his neck.

"Y-yeah. Let's go to your place now?" Sonic spoke, avoiding the awkwardness between the two.

Silver nodded, still having his head in his hands. He levitated and picked Sonic up with his powers.

"Whoa," Sonic gasped in awe and chuckled quietly when he felt his whole body being lifted up and floated, "That's cool."

Silver didn't reply, but he did kind of clench his fist which made the turquoise bubble around Sonic tighten slightly, earning a terrified yelp from Sonic.

Silver loosened his fist and Sonic sighed in relief. The blue hedgehog floated around in the turquoise bubble while having a stupid smile on his face. Silver paid no mind to it and dragged Sonic to his place in a few minutes.

"I like this place, looks luxurious," Sonic commented as Silver disabled his power and dropped Sonic on the ground. Sonic brushed off the dirt on his knees and smiled at the other hedgehog still up above the ground.

"Thanks," Silver replied as he lowered himself to the ground carefully and looked over to the blue blur with a small smile, "It's kind of cheap, though."

"Nah, its fine. My place is way cheaper than this!" Sonic replied and he winked as he beamed at Silver.

The exterior of the house was spectacular. Silver's home had a small indoor swimming pool. The two-storey house had a wide porch wit potted plants surrounding it while a door was set on the left side of the porch - which was a wall - that led to the living room that Sonic had yet to venture into.

The main door was brown and was made out of spruce wood and had a few splatters of baby blue coloured paint. Sonic wasn't sure if that was for aesthetic purposes or an accident but it was most definitely his jam. The doorstep was a small flight of stairs with just two steps, and when it reached the door, a mat was placed right in front of the door and a small shoe rack was placed next to the door.