aphrodisiac 💕💥

Sonic sighed, a relaxed smile on his face. Shadow stepped in the house after the other, dropping his briefcase onto the ground. He took off his coat and hung them before making his way to the kitchen.

Sonic kicked the door shut, slipping off his socks and dropping them into a little basket. He plopped down onto the couch, letting his eyes fall shut briefly.

"You okay?"

Sonic turned his head to the side to glance at Shadow. The dark hedgehog handed Sonic a cold glass of strawberry juice, and pomegranate juice for himself.

"Yep."

Shadow walked towards Sonic, placing a quick kiss upon his lips.

Sonic smiled, giggling to himself, "Someone had a good day," he smiled, taking a sip of the juice.

Shadow chuckled, "I suppose. I wasn't assigned to any missions, nor was I given paperwork to sign. I had the day to myself."

"Why didn't you come see me, then?" Sonic nudged him.

Shadow rolled his eyes, "I had to help Rouge set up her café for the day. It's the three year anniversary of the opening."

Sonic leaned back, "How'd it all go? Like, did a lot of people come?"

Shadow nodded, "I would say so. The café has been expanded a lot for the three years of business. It's got a third floor now."

"I've not heard of a three storey café, dude. That's so ... weird."

Shadow smiled, "Not really. Each floor isn't all a café. The second floor is a fruit juice bar and the third floor is an adult bar."

"I should go there more," Sonic hummed, "When I have the time, though..."

"I told you to stop cooping yourself up in the kitchen."

Sonic took a long sip of his drink, "Okay, okay! I mean, you can't really blame me for wanting to learn how to cook for my loooooove~" he grinned.

Shadow blushed and looked away, "I can cook."

"Aw, but you've been getting sick so much lately!" Sonic downed his drink and set it on the table, before leaning into the other, "I wanna be able to help you."

Shadow scoffed, "So what?" he looked away, almost in embarrassment, "I can take care of myself."

"Suuure you can," he teased, leaning his head onto Shadow's lap. He flattened out his quills and reached his hands up.

Shadow nuzzled his face into the warm hands, a soft purr leaving his throat.

"You've really gone soft for me..."

"I haven't," Shadow purred, his ears twitching.

Sonic pulled his hand away, turning to bury his face in Shadow's stomach. Shadow grumbled from the loss of warmth on his face, and used one hand to gently brush Sonic's messy quills.

Sonic wrapped his arms around Shadow's middle, purring as he nuzzled his face into the soft fur.

"You're touchy," Shadow muttered, drinking down his drink as quick as possible before pushing away Sonic's head, "Let's head upstairs."

Sonic pushed himself up, "Okay! I wanna be quick."

•••

Sonic tossed Shadow a new towel, and grabbed a towel of his own.

Shadow caught it. He pushed open the bathroom door.

Sonic's eyes trained Shadow's figure. His face, his lips, his neck... That slim waist and hips.