(title 👍) 💕💥

Shadow kissed Sonic's cheek softly, "All good today?" he smiled.

Sonic nodded lazily, "Mngh..." he groaned, "It's good, just... today's empty... nuthin' t'do..."

Shadow chuckled, "And? Get off of me, baby."

"No," Sonic whined, pressing Shadow down and flipping onto him. He pressed a little peck onto Shadow's lips, "I wanna stay with you for today.."

Shadow kissed back, "And? That's all? I need to go shower and work, y'know?"

Sonic pressed his lips against Shadow's harder, cutting the conversation short. He lifted the blankets and snuggled into it on top of his love.

Shadow's hands pulled Sonic down by his jaw, and one slowly moved down. Sonic's tail wagged, feeling a rush of adrenaline.

Sonic giggled in the kiss, perking his ass to get Shadow to touch underneath his tail. Shadow groaned, pressing Sonic's head closer as his hand moved downwards...

Sonic whined, lifting Shadow up by his shoulders and leaning into him as Shadow sat straight. He could feel Shadow's slight panic in the change of position.

Shadow pulled away for barely a second to catch a breath, leaving Sonic dazed for the moment before leaning back in passionately.

Sonic groaned, feeling Shadow tug at his tail.

"Shads!" Sonic pulled away, "D-don't you wanna go shower. Or. Something."

Shadow pulled away, his face flushed, "I do, I-I do," he massaged his temple, "If it weren't for your stubborn ass for starting the kiss..."

Sonic giggled, "Uh-huh? And you kissed back, dickhead."

Shadow fell silent. They stayed like this for awhile before Shadow pushed Sonic off him and covered his face with one hand, flushed red and sweaty as he stumbled drunkenly and clumsily to the shower.

Sonic smiled, falling back onto the bed, laughing to himself, "He sureeee was feeling it..." he gnawed at his lower lip, closing his eyes.

The heat filled his face as the thought of their position overtook his mind, the way Shadow touched him, cravingly, touchy, needy, he swallowed thickly.

With closed eyes, he pulled the blankets over him.

Shadow had already started showering at this point. He had the water on. Just a sound to keep him focused on actually washing himself.

But no matter how hard he tried to get Sonic's initiation out of his thoughts, he couldn't and he just kept returning to touching the tip of his member.

Every time he got closer, it felt like electricity surged in him.

He was close. He would feel it if only he'd push a bit further. The urge was driving him insane, it was overwhelming. It was too much... His fingers twitched, his mouth salivating at the sight and smell. He wanted to feel him.

He swallowed thickly as his hand left his cock. It felt wrong. He groaned. He didn't want to ask Sonic. To Shadow, he seemed almost uncomfortable when he asked if Shadow wanted to shower. He didn't want to lose Sonic's trust by asking him again, but ... he didn't want to bust his shot either...

He gulped, his hands quaking as it got closer to touching himself again.

"No, no... I can't.." he growled lowly.

He gritted his teeth, gripping his shaft, clenching his fist tightly as the pressure in his groin grew stronger... His hands began trembling as they squeezed harder.

"Nnnnooooooooooo.." he groaned, squeezing his eyes shut tightly, "Please... I need this..."

His head throbbed with an excruciating pain as the pressure in his groin intensified. He pressed his forehead against the stall. He knew it wasn't wrong to masturbate, but what if Sonic was going to ask him later? Heck, what if he just hopped onto him and expected a load after 5 minutes?