STH AU - GUNPOINT AU (💕💥)

(tw DUBCON, knifeplay, gun and threatening)

---

Shadow walked into a bar with a black hoodie and long sweatpants. He had piercings on his ears and lower lip. He went to this bar for no particular reason, not even to find love.

"Hey," Shadow sat on the tall stool at the counter, "Give me your strongest."

Well, maybe he had a reason.

The bartender reluctantly complied. He prepared a shot and slid it over to Shadow.

"Thanks," Shadow smiled at him and picked the small cup up.

"Hey, Shadow," The bartender awkwardly smiled, "You should.. probably stop drinking so much. Take a break. Look, I know losing someone you love is hard, but.."

Shadow shuddered and bit his lower lip to stop himself from speaking up.

"Can you try," The bartender spoke after pausing, "To cut down on the alcohol? It's hard, you'll have some withdrawal, but hey, it's doing something for your health."

Shadow nodded and downed the drink immediately after and slouched over the counter as he slurred his speech. He lifted his cup up and then sat up straight himself.

"Another."

He demanded and the bartender poured another shot for him.

"Just give me the whole bottle."

The bartender reluctantly took out another bottle for Shadow and handed it to him.

"Thanks."

Shadow popped the bottle open and shuffled over to a table for two. He sat there and sighed. He poured the liquid into one of the shot cups and immediately downed it.

"I feel like absolute shit.." He said, and felt himself getting heated.

He gave up and - "Hold on."

A blue hedgehog in a tuxedo walked in with a pistol in hand, while a bunch of people were gathered at the back, who were all whispering and muttering things.

"Hey there," The blue hedgehog shuffled onto a stool right in front of the bartender and grinned at him. He placed his elbow on the counter and leaned his head on his fist, "Do you just so happen to have someone called.. Shadow Robotnik - Wait, no - Shadow the Hedgehog here?"

"Uh, no, sir.. But I would like to ask," The bartender replied confidently and straightened his back, "What is your name?"

The blue hedgehog chuckled, he softly shut his eyes and smirked at him, "Sonic. It's Sonic the Hedgehog. Why do ya ask?" Sonic eyed the bartender.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to know.." The bartender reached his hand down below the counter, and just before he pressed the button for security-

< THUD >

Sonic stepped onto the counter harshly, a crack forming just below his feet. He pointed the gun at the bartender's forehead and glared at him with widened eyes. He lowered his eyelids halfway and slammed the counter in half with a kick and walked over it, approaching the bartender.

" WHERE THE FUCK IS SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. "

The bartender widened their eyes and shook their head, "HE'S NOT HERE! I SWEAR!"

Sonic pushed the gun against the bartender's forehead, "WHERE IS HE?!"

"HE'S NOT HERE! I'M SERIOUS!"

Sonic blinked at him in disbelief, and raised one shoulder up, then slouched to the other side. He sighed dissapointedly and slid his finger onto the trigger and lightly tapped it. He looked to the gun and frowned. He pressed the gun against the bartender's head harder.