💕💥

The sound of a key turning in the door was loud in Sonic's ears, making him jump out of his skin. He looked at Shadow's face worriedly. They were still in bed, and he could barely hold back a smile when he remembered that they had slept together the night before.

Shadow gave a small, shaky smile back at Sonic. Sonic whispered, "What did you want to talk about?"

Shadow muttered, "Uh.." he blushed.

Sonic looked confused until he saw where Shadow was looking. His eyes widened, and he started to laugh.

Sonic laughed louder than Shadow ever did, tears coming from his eyes, which he wiped away with his hands.

"Oh, Shadow," he said through his laughter. "We're supposed to be getting married."

Shadow frowned. "But.. It's in a few weeks, we still have time," he purred seductively, "C'mon.."

His voice dropped low again, making Sonic shiver, "Let's skip all this nonsense...." he trailed off, reaching up to kiss Sonic on his lips. Their tongues brushed against one another as Shadow wrapped himself around the other, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Sonic smiled into the kiss, his hands wandering all over Shadow's body until their fingers met the hem of Shadow's shirt.

The younger smirked mischievously at him, then pulled Sonic closer to him. He pressed their chests together as he reached behind them with the hand that wasn't holding Sonic's own to unbutton his jeans.

Sonic whispered in Shadow's ear, "Get your all clothing off for me, like the good fucking boy you are," he purred.

Shadow's tail wagged wildly, blush creeping up his cheeks.

Shadow smiled softly as he took Sonic's advice, lifting the shirt so that it hung open around his neck, slipping off his jeans swiftly, and sliding down his underwear. Sonic smirked up at him, running his fingers through his hair slowly and deliberately, teasing.

Shadow groaned, letting his head fall backwards onto the pillow.

Sonic slid his hand further down his torso, teasing the breasts and tickling the stomach.  Shadow moaned quietly at the sensation, arching his back and pressing against the bed sheets in response.

Sonic's fingertips skimmed lightly over Shadow's collarbone and across the curve of his breastbone as he stroked his thumb along the nipple. Shadow let out another moan, leaning back toward the touch.

Sonic continued his movements down Shadow's stomach, kissing and sucking the flat plane of scar tissue there. Shadow made a noise deep in his throat, which made Sonic smile.

Sonic bit the tip of Shadow's shoulder and Shadow whimpered and arched into the touch. The older boy moved his hips forward slightly. Sonic's breath hitched and Shadow's mouth parted slightly. He leaned even closer to Sonic, leaning into the other's gentle kisses to his neck.

He ran his finger over Shadow's stomach, down past the waistband of his underwear. Shadow grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Wait," Shadow breathed, "Wait.."

Sonic pulled back, his face flushed red.

"Are you sure?" he asked softly. He hated seeing Shadow this nervous, especially because he knew Shadow was trying very hard not to lose control and ruin things.

He liked having Shadow under him and Shadow needed him. Even if he did act childish sometimes, Shadow never failed to please Sonic, and that was more important than anything else.

Shadow whispered, "I just need some time.." he panted.

"Okay," Sonic smiled and kissed him again. "Take all the time you need."
Shadow nodded.