switchin sides 💕💥 (short)

femdom? it was supposed to be femdom (DK domming) but idk i wanted shadow to dom so bad idk

---

Shadow was pressed against the wall, his legs forcefully lifted.

"What are you doing?" he glared at the other.

His eyes flashed dangerously. The other hedgehog looked away from him, but didn't stop what he was doing. He continued to stroke his exposed thigh. He growled under his breath. The other hedgehog smirked wickedly. He pushed his fingers further down, past the top of his thighs, eliciting an aroused pant.

His cheeks flushed and his breath hitched at his touch. His legs trembled slightly at the feeling. Sonic's hands began moving farther down, and the other began massaging his inner thighs with his thumb. He felt like melting. His hips began rocking ever so slightly, trying desperately to get more friction, and he smirked again.

"Someone's enjoying it."

"You won't be saying that later."

"How so?" Sonic hummed.

Shadow glared, "You won't be able to speak."

"No," Sonic leaned in closer, "You're just such of a little brat, huh?" he rolled his eyes.

"That's not true!" He huffed. But then his eyes narrowed and he tried harder to push himself closer towards him.

His movements had become frantic, desperate. The other hedgehog seemed to notice, and chuckled lightly. His hand left the other's high. Instead, his hands moved to his chin.

"Oh come on!" Shadow rolled hid eyes, pushing Sonic back, "You're gonna fucking regret that," he pressed Sonic down on the bed.

Sonic ran his fingers up Shadow's neck, "Am I, now?"

Shadow bit back a purr as he moved closer to Sonic. His face flushed redder, and his breaths came faster. His fingers were trailing up the sides of the other's chest now, his thumbs brushing over the collarbones. He reached around him and pulled him close, his hands resting on either side of his head. Shadow stared intently into Sonic's eyes.

Sonic listened to Shadow's shallow pants, and smirked, "Make me regret it. You said you would," he hummed.

Shadow  panted, unable to take much more teasing, "Yes, yes, I did say that…" he moaned lowly.

Sonic smirked,"So, do your worst."

They met each other's lips in an intense kiss. Shadow wrapped his arms around Sonic's neck, pulling them together as they kissed. Sonic deepened the kiss, then pulled away.

"Aren't you gonna dominate me? Make me feel small and worthless..." Sonic said breathily, his fingers caressing Shadow's thigh.

Shadow pressed his hands against Sonic's neck, "I would."

Sonic bit his lip, "Yeah," he rasped, pulling off his belt, "C'mon.. You can go harder than that.."

He tossed him the leather strap, watching him deftly wrap it around his wrists, binding them to his back.

Shadow pulled down Sonic's pants and palmed, smirking lightly, "Lie back," he demanded.

Sonic did as he was told and bit his lip as Shadow's crotch rubbed against Sonic's. Sonic tipped his head back lightly, "Oh, fuck yes," he rasped.

Shadow snuck his fingers into the other's boxers, slowly pumping him.

Sonic gritted his teeth, his breath restricted.

Shadow pressed his free hand against the other's heaving chest, holding him down. Sonic groaned, his hands struggling against the restraint. Their lips met again. Shadow moved his hand up and down Sonic's shaft and he let out a muffled whimper.