pretty (💕💥)

Before Shadow went out for work, he glanced over to Sonic, who was leaning against the couch with a pillow hugged in his arms, covering his chest and staring at the TV.

He walked over to Sonic while tugging lightly at his deep grass green jacket with patterns lazily sewed onto it and smiled as Sonic perked up upon seeing him come closer.

"What? Boutta gimme a little kiss?" Sonic smiled fondly at Shadow, making Shadow's heart flutter.

Shadow kissed Sonic on the lips as Sonic's tail wagged in content. He pulled away and sweeped Sonic's quills out of his forehead and pressed a small kiss onto it and spoke silently, "When I get home, I want to see you all dolled up and pretty for me, okay? I'll give you a reward if you satisfy me."

Sonic blushed shyly, "Dolled up?" He looked away awkwardly, his index finger rubbing against his jaw.

"You don't have to crossdress, just look nice for me," Shadow smiled and explained, knowing that Sonic wasn't as fond as being depicted or portrayed as a feminine figure.

He began walking off, not forgetting his Chaos Emerald and winked at Sonic before getting out of the house and left with a quiet whisper.

Sonic sat back on the couch and hugged the pillow tighter, his mind racing for a outifit idea.

A maid outfit? Tight tuxedo or short dress? Shadow's very very loose hoodie?

The doorbell rang, snapping Sonic out of his thoughts. He blinked rapidly before unlocking the door to see a postman, his side a few big packages at the doorstep. He looked through the shipping information and signed his name on that piece of paper. The postman thanked him and rushed back onto their motorcycle and drove away.

Sonic picked the packages up and left them on his couch, and looked through the information again. It was mailed to him. He didn't remember purchasing anything online, did his friends mail it to him? It didn't matter to him, he opened the packages and saw plush toys in a big cardboard box and softer, smoother pillows with randomized and adorable patterns on it. He opened the cardboard box that was huge, and saw a life-sized brown teddy bear with a red bowtie at its neck. Sonic narrowed his eyes in confusion and picked the life-sized bear out of the box. It was soft and its texture to Sonic was just so furry and he loved it, it reminded him of Shadow.

Sonic grinned as he thought of an idea. He left the plushes and pillows and the life-sized bear and ran out of the house.

He arrived at the supermarket, rushing to the lingerie store. He saw a few lingeries and purchased it in a flash. He rushed over to more stores and bought all the things he need.

When he rushed back home, and picked up the pillow he left earlier and sat back down to where he had sat just now and continued watching TV. Shadow usually came back from work at 7pm, so he had nothing to worry about.

-------

When Shadow arrived at work, he was met with a woman drinking coffee in a tuxedo, her eyeshadow red and her lipstick matte pink. Clearly, it was not Rouge.

"Who are you?" Shadow pointed his gun at the woman and asked sternly, "And why are you in here."

The woman looked over, "Hey, Sugar. It's me, this is a diguise for a mission."

"Rouge?" Shadow looked confused but still had his guard on even after the woman said she was Rouge

"Seriously, I'm the only one who drinks coffee in here."

"I drink-"

"You eat coffee," Rouge rolled her eyes and drank up the caffeine in her mug.

Shadow put his gun down, "Only you and Omega would know that."