romantic homicide (❌)

TRIGGER WARNINGS : DEATH, NON-CON, BLOOD, GORE, TORTURE

---

Sonic was having a run in the forest, he hadn't seen a few friends for a while and he was slightly upset. They had gone missing, usually, he'd see them almost everyday.

He ran to the deepest part of the forest, hoping he'd have some alone time to figure this all out, and just as he approached the middle, he saw a dark figure, standing in a static pose.

He examined the figure from afar, noticing its red stripes and lowered tail as well as golden rings on its ankles, he'd come to a conclusion -

"Shadow?" Sonic furrowed his eye ridges, his gaze meeting the other's threatening look.

Shadow was blood-stained, his pupils dilated, as he turned around slowly to look at the blue one. Sonic backed away slowly, his hands at floating midair somewhere near his abdomen, his eyes were filled with fear and confusion. Shadow's hands fell to his sides as his slumped body made him look like a maniac in the middle of a killing spree. A bunch of weirdly shaped and blood stained items were on the ground in front of Shadow.

"What-" Sonic widened his eyes as he fixed his glare onto Shadow's fingers, dark blood dripping slowly from his gloved hands, while it smudged all over the ebony's body, "What did you-"

"Silence." Shadow turned away as he hid his hands with his body, and returned his hands to where Sonic couldn't lay a glare upon, "I've gotten them out of the way."

"You've gotten.. Who?" Sonic backed away more, his eyes twinkling in disbelief under the dim moonlight.

A silence was between the two hedgehogs. Sonic swallowed thickly, his gaze trying to capture what Shadow had picked up. All he saw was a singular severed pink limb sticking out, stained with blood and deep, dripping cuts. He furrowed his eye ridges more, his lips quaking in fear.

Shadow chuckled, "Sonic, is it?" He looked up, tucking the severed arm into his grasp.

Sonic gulped as he shuddered, he exhaled shakily, "Yes," His voice was strong, loud and confident, but you could easily tell that in the depths of that one word, had hidden a thousand more feelings. Fear. Confusion. Anger.

Shadow lowered his head again, he dropped the corpse in his arms down to the ground and a blood quickly splattered onto his legs. He stared down at the barely recognizable body and smirked. It felt amazing to do this again, he chuckled as he looked up to the night sky. He laughed quietly slowly raising the volume and stopped with a deep exhale, then a sigh.

Shadow glared down at the corpse. Even though Sonic couldn't see Shadow's face right now, but he could tell that Shadow's eyes were widened and filled with rage, as he stepped on a certain body part on the ground and made it flatten while blood splattered.

Shadow huffed as he turned over to Sonic, his head raised slightly as he looked to the cowering hedgehog that hid his body behind the trees. He chuckled coldly, "I'm not going to hurt you," He clenched his fists and released them, smirking as he watched Sonic stand away from the tree, "Come closer."

Sonic gulped. There wasn't much of a choice for him. He wanted to run away but he didn't want to anger the other. He shook his head, gnawing his lip as he watched Shadow furrow his eye ridges.

"You don't want to?" Shadow asked, his head shifting to the side as his quills stood up. He scoffed, "What? You're afraid?"

Sonic's ears pinned back, he didn't like how Shadow said that. It was puzzling to him whether if that was a threat or a tease. He didn't like it either way. He backed away as Shadow took a single step. Shadow blinked at him, stopping in his tracks to look at the other's body.