crave (💕💥)

tw noncon and abuse at one point
--

Shadow was rolling around in bed, unable to fall asleep due to himself craving touch and stimulation.

He heard quiet footsteps slowly echoing into his room, and looked up just to see Sonic with his quills messy and sweaty.

Shadow blushed at the sight and clinged onto the blanket that covered his androgynous genitals and his whole vulnerable and now quivering body.

Sonic smirked and approached him with a smirk. "You know you could ask me to touch you." His tone was almost gentle and Shadow could feel something warm and soft caressing his head.

He whimpered softly when Sonic began to trail kisses down from his forehead to his eyes and then started on his eyelids and lips. He wanted him. He craved physical touch. Shadow let out another whine when he felt the quills start to gently tickle him and he opened his mouth to plead, but no words came out.

Instead, he moaned softly and squirmed under Sonic's attentions. Shadow reached out his hands and grabbed at Sonic's quills and held them there for as long as he could before giving up. He felt like he would pass out any moment because of how pleasurable Sonic had been making it. But still, he had to ask.

"Will you please... Touch me? I crave physical contact and..." His voice trailed off and Sonic chuckled lightly as his quills kept their place against Shadow's body.

Sonic moved back to his face and placed his palms along Shadow's cheeks, thumbs massaging his cheeks. The pads of his thumbs brushed across Shadow's lower lids, leaving light marks against his eyelids.

"And I think I might like kissing you too~"

Shadow's blush deepened as his ears flushed red, and his quills fluttered excitedly behind him.

Sonic chuckled again and leaned forward until their noses touched. "So do I.. Since you asked nicely, I'll kiss and caress you, yeah?"

Shadow nodded enthusiastically and leaned up and kissed him deeply. Sonic moaned in surprise but quickly responded, bringing one hand to cup Shadow's cheek while the other cupped his butt, guiding him closer. Shadow groaned happily, pushing against Sonic. This was what he needed. He needed to experience this, to connect with someone, even if only through their touch. This was what he needed most in the world right now.

It took only moments until Sonic's tongue darted into Shadow's mouth and pushed insistently against it. He knew his lips and tongue well and they worked perfectly in sync. Sonic pulled away and rested his forehead against Shadow's, panting slightly. He pressed small kisses against each corner of Shadow's mouth, licking each stripe of his lips with a tiny flick of his tongue. Shadow moaned again, leaning forward further and wrapping both arms around Sonic's neck. They stayed like that for awhile, both panting heavily, until they finally calmed down enough to pull apart.

They gazed lovingly into each other's eyes, taking in the beauty of their features, their hair, and their skin. Shadow sighed contently and rubbed his face against Sonic's cheek, feeling content despite knowing that Sonic hadn't asked for anything yet. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing either.

Shadow loved being treated like this, not having to do anything in return besides letting someone do whatever they needed, even if that meant going out and getting some random guy to touch you or take care of your needs. It wasn't really about pleasing others either, though it did provide a certain level of comfort and security that Shadow couldn't give to anyone else. Not for now anyway. Shadow had a long road ahead of him to truly achieve this kind of intimacy and trust. For now, he just wanted to live in the moment. And with Sonic by his side, Shadow could do that, without the occasional teasing comments about his body and the fact that he still needed more attention. So yeah, he was content with life, and that's all that mattered right now.