upgrade (💕💥)

Shadow was waiting in Eggman's base, while trying to remember why he came here. Oh right - he had to pick up Metal for whatever reason Eggman wanted.

A few minutes later, a puff of white air came out of the metal doors that slid open with a loud huff. Shadow looked to the door and stood up instinctively.

"This is Metal Sonic, he has been upgraded to your liking."

Shadow furrowed his eye ridges upon seeing Eggman walk out with the robot in front of him.

"Uh.." Shadow blinked and narrowed one eye at Eggman confusedly, his hands reaching out to Metal.

"Shadow," Metal spoke quietly, his hands curling around Shadow's as he looked to him.

Shadow threw the hand away and backed off, "He.. Has a mouth?" He looked up to Eggman in confusion, thinking of all the sick thoughts Eggman might have had in mind.

"Oh, yes! I need him to be able to threaten Sonic during battle!" Eggman smirked and proudly ushered Shadow and the robot out of the room.

--

Shadow sat on Sonic's couch, looking Metal up and down.

"You're staring too much," Metal looked down to the other, crossing his arms as he blinked slowly, "I'm only trusting you because my father said you meant no harm."

Shadow nodded and leaned back on the couch, Why did Eggman give him features like that..? He thought. He looked Metal up and down again.

Metal now has a mouth, and has an actual tongue that isn't made of metal - wonder where that came from. It was weird to see Metal have a bigger chest with a slight cleavage, and his legs looked much more.. soft, malleable, and thicker. In between his legs though, a long rectangle vertical piece of metal covered an area of Metal's body - lower abdomen and crotch - were most mobians would have their genitals and for those with a penis, an erection. He had actual blue fur, and his body barely looked metallic, it looked legit.

"Come here for a second," Shadow gestured for the robot to come closer.

Metal did as he was told, and stood in front of the other. Shadow pushed Metal's hands to the side, "Can I touch you? I need to see what upgrades you have."

Metal looked around, left, right, back and then back to Shadow, "Don't let anyone see this," He whispered.

Shadow furrowed his eye ridges. He didn't know what Metal meant by that, but it didn't matter. Eggman didn't tell him what the upgrades were and only told him to take him around, which was already weird since Metal knows everything about this town, so he probably had to investigate it himself. He slid his hands onto Metal's abdomen, and slowly moved it up to underneath his chest. Metal looked to the side as he blinked awkwardly.

"Can I..?" Shadow trailed off. He didn't want to do this but he was so curious - very much unlike himself, yes - and wanted to know. Real bad.

"I don't think we should do this in his home. That is weird," Metal replied, "But yes, go ahead."

Shadow lightly squeezed Metal's chest and flinched when he heard Metal pant. He was hesitant now, and he was sure what most of the upgrades were. It definitely wasn't just to attack Sonic, but maybe to do sick things to him too. Gross.

Shadow still continued anyway, sliding his hands down to Metal's thighs and carressed it gently. It was definitely soft and the texture was smooth. It's very squishy.

"Don't get any ideas," Metal warned, crossing his arms again.

"What did Eggman do to you.. You feel so Mobian like," Shadow muttered to himself, "Almost everything feels like skin and fur."