casual sex but in the water (💕💥)

Shadow was just rolling around in his bed next to Sonic who was deep asleep. He couldn't sleep no natter how hard he tried.

He didn't know why, but at night, at least once or twice a week he'll be unable to sleep, because he was feeling horny. And mostly he would deal with it himself by masturbating in the bathroom, but today he and Sonic are on holiday, so he figured he could get Sonic to help him out. Just this once.

He got on top of Sonic, and shook him up.

Sonic groaned, "Yeees, love..?" He muttered groggily, rubbing his eyes.

Shadow bent down and placed small kisses on Sonic's neck and cupped his cheeks.

Sonic sighed, "Not now.. I'm sleepy as shit, baby," He whispered and gritted his teeth as he felt Shadow grinding against him, "Like, I'm actually sleepy tonight.."

Shadow frowned and muttered lowly, "You promised," He whined and grinded quicker.

Sonic sat up, "I can't take you.. You keep making me horny," He glanced up to Shadow's unexpectedly cheerful figure, "...Alright. You have something in mind, don't you?"

"Can we go to the pool?" Shadow asked and blinked.

Sonic blinked slowly, "Why the pool though? We can do it in the bathtub or shower."

"I want to do it outdoors," Shadow whispered.

Sonic groaned as he felt Shadow grinding over him again, his slick coating his dick. Shadow's gesture was basically to beg him for this and how could he turn it down if his partner was that desperate?

"Fine. But if something goes wrong-"

"It's on me," Shadow nodded and was getting impatient, and he pressed a rough kiss onto Sonic's lips with his eye ridges locked together.

Sonic hummed in the kiss and slowly rocked his hips upwards, his free hand running through Shadow's quills.

They pulled away eventually, and Shadow got off Sonic, grabbing two towels, lube and a condom before he ran out of the room with one of the towels wrapped around him.

Sonic yawned and walked out of the room and shut the door behind him, "Silly guy," He muttered under his breath as he ran downstairs to their private pool.

Shadow was sitting by the pool, the towel now on the ground as he squeezed out some lube onto his hand. Sonic sat behind Shadow and held his wrist gently.

"I need to prep a little," Shadow muttered as he looked to Sonic.

Sonic grinned, "I know," He moved Shadow's hand down and pressed Shadow's fingers in slowly.

Shadow exhaled and felt himself getting wetter from Sonic's soft treatment. Sonic used his free hand to straighten out Shadow's fingers before he moved Shadow's hand slowly in and out.

Shadow moaned softly as his own fingers entered him slowly, and it felt like his fingers were forced in deeper than he was used to. He glanced up to Sonic and sighed as his fingers moved faster inside of him.

Sonic grinned, "Don't look at me. Look at yourself," He chuckled as Shadow complied, "Look at you. Such a mess, just 'cause you wanted to fuck?"

Shadow moaned slightly louder from those words, and Sonic smirked, knowing that Shadow liked it, "You're getting horny over nothing, it's pathetic, isn't it?" He muttered and started moving Shadow's hand quicker and Shadow moaned out as he arched slightly.

Shadow gritted his teeth and straightened his back, panting as he looked down. He shut his eyes as he focused on the pleasure he was feeling.

Feeling Sonic's hand around his own while he fingered himself was quite nice. Sonic was basically taking control of Shadow's hand to help him chase his high.