somno 💕💥

TW : somnophilia, something like SA

•••

It was a dark night. The moonlight barely shone through its crescent, the windows dim and the roads cold and empty.

The curtains heaved softly to the gently wind, casting an icy spell amongst its travellers.

A gloved hand grazed the soft fabric and tucked it into its designated place as he slowly walked towards his destination.

It was cold, but sweat dripped off his brow as his muscles tensed and grew tangled with the tension that risen. Heat rose upon his face as he shuffled into the bed.

His arms wrapped around his lover, "God, I miss feeling you.." he muttered, his hands wandering at his own wake.

The other was sound asleep, his features relaxed and tensing less when the hold of his love brush past.

Sonic breathed against the other's neck, hot and visible. His hands wandered under the soft fabric of the T-shirt, as if searching.

"Mmh," he hummed as his fingers grazed past a soft nub.

The other grunted as his body shifted, trying to pull away from him, "Sonic..." he whispered, trying to pull back as the touch persisted.

He groaned when there were more touches along his waist and hips, rubbing against bare skin. His breath became faster, and he struggled to stay conscious, "Sonic!"

"Yes?" Sonic whispered.

Shadow huffed, "What are you doing? It's midnight... Are you hungry or what?"

"No, no. Go back to sleep.." Sonic smiled, pressing an innocent kiss on the back of his lover's neck, "Shh.."

The soft hushing ushered the other into a sweet slumber again, and this time, Sonic's hands roamed gentler, his fingertips hot yet soft.

Shadow's breath was even, his body relaxing into the warm embrace.

Sonic gently pushed the shirt upwards, making sure it stayed that way as he pushed his partner to be lying on his side.

Shadow breathed, and Sonic kissed his neck again, making the haze of sleep grow blurry.

Sonic's hands gently massaged, feeling the tenderness as his thumb rubbed over.

He kissed, "So pretty, so soft and beautiful…" he murmured.

His fingers slipped under the fabric of the shirt, his lips trailing up and down his partner's neck.

"Stop," Shadow sighed, turning his head slightly to avoid his kisses.

Sonic's lips pulled away. A pout formed, "I'm not doing anything?"

"You're touching me.." Shadow furrowed, "Quit it," he murmured, pressing his hands against Sonic's.

"I'm not," Sonic denied, "Go back to sleep," he pressed a soft kiss on Shadow's cheek, "You're just feeling things."

Shadow sucked in a breath, "I shouldn't have drank alcohol," he sighed, "Sorry."

"It's fine," Sonic smiled, "If you ever feel anything, just think it's someone trying to comfort you. I promise it's not me."

"But it's so warm," Shadow exhaled, "It can't be my imagination.."

"But it is," Sonic shrugged, "Shh.."

Shadow felt the heat from his lover seep into his skin, his veins, his brain now just filled with the chilly mist of exhaustion.

Sonic smiled as Shadow's body relaxed once again, and his hands roamed. He slipped his hands down, pulling on the waistband. Tugging at it, and his hand slipped through the entrance.