easter (💕💥)

"Shadow, it's Easter!" Sonic exclaimed as he dashed down the stairs with a basket in hand.

Sonic hugged Shadow, who was still making breakfast, from behind and snuggled into his back.

"I know," Shadow snickered and focused on his thing, "What do you want to do?"

Sonic pulled away and set the basket on the table and leaned against the counter. He shrugged and grinned, "What do you want to do?"

Shadow raised an eye ridge, "Get me two plates," He smirked.

Sonic chuckled, "You know I don't know where those things are."

"You do," Shadow rolled his eyes and kicked a cabinet underneath the stoves, and looked to his partner.

Sonic blushed and softened, "Thank you," He pecked Shadow on the lips - a gesture Shadow still isn't used to even after 2 years - and tried to open the cabinet that Shadow kicked, "Hey, can you move your legs?" He joked as he slid his fingertips down Shadow's thighs, and made the other move aside.

He got two plates out, shuffled them on the counter and shut the cabinet. He stood up, and his partner was doing his thing while blushing. He plated the food and glared at Sonic shyly as he sat at the table.

Sonic sat opposite Shadow, and he leaned his jaw against his hand, "What? Embarrassed?" He smirked.

Shadow rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Shut up," He muttered shyly.

It stayed silent for a few moments, and with Shadow staring at the table, while Sonic stared at his partner.

Sonic blushed deeply when Shadow looked deep into his eyes after that. He froze and started to sweat profusely, but he remained dominant looking and smug.

Shadow felt the same way, but both knew that the sexual tension should be gone if something happened.

But nothing happened.

Shadow stood up and grabbed Sonic then immediately pinned him to the couch, "I hate you so much," He blushed and went ahead to kiss the blue blur, his hands grabbing the other's slim waist.

Sonic was shocked by the gesture but quickly gave in, wrapping his arms around the other's neck. He wasn't used to being the submissive in the relationship, but he decided to try something like this out.

Sonic gladly opened his mouth carefully, and Shadow pressed his lips with much vigor. Once Shadow's tongue was in Sonic's mouth, it explored every little corner, tasting the minty toothpaste from the morning. He tempted Sonic to move by squeezing hips, and Sonic squirmed and whined to it.

Shadow pulled away to take a breath eventually, only a string of saliva connecting the two hedgehog's lips. Sonic gasped for air and he swallowed thickly at his partner.

"Finally decided to accept it from me, h-huh?" Shadow asked through breaths and he cupped Sonic's cheek with one of his hands, a smirk forming on his lips.

Sonic smirked back, "Just wanna try something new," He wrapped his legs around Shadow's hips, "You're an amazing kisser," His tone tempted Shadow to kiss him harshly again, and Shadow did just the right thing.

Shadow held Sonic's slim waist again, and Sonic's hands cupped Shadow's cheeks while he felt his partner's hands slide down to his lower body. He yelped as soon as Shadow carressed his inner thighs, and he pulled away while gasping for air.

"N-no..! I won't be able to breathe i-if you do that!" He exclaimed, scared that he'd suffocate. He stared into Shadow's eyes, meaning every word he said.