good morning, love (💕💥)

Sunday morning, and the sunlight pouring through the windows. The curtains covered the windows, and the light only went through onto the wooden floor.

The air conditioner was turned on to 20°C, and it was a comfortable temperature to sleep and rest in. A couple was sleeping in the cool bedroom, with the sheets over them while snuggling up to each other.

Silver woke up, watching his partner, his sight tracing his lover's body shape. It was just morning, and a nervous tingling feeling newly emerged in his abdomen. He wasn't going to wake his lover up for him to satisfy that, instead, he's going to wait for him to awaken, and Silver is going to make a move.

So he laid quietly beside his lover, silently admiring him.

A few moments later, Shadow woke up from his slumber.

Shadow slowly fluttered his eyes open, and he could feel all of the sheets surrounding him. The covers over him were still cool and they were soft, almost too comfortable, and he was so lazy to move from the bed.

Shadow could feel his lover beside him slide his hand a little upward, and he looked to the side with a smile, "Good morning, love," He pressed a kiss to his partner's jaw.

Silver hummed and kissed back. His hand slid slowly down, and Shadow squeaked.

"Hey, what's up..? You're excited," Shadow whispered and wrapped his arms over Silver's neck with a small smile.

Silver stayed quiet and his hand left slowly. He lazily shuffled to the end of the bed, and reached his hand out to the drawer of the bedside table, and pulled out a bottle of lube.

Shadow smiled and sat up while looking over his shoulder just to see how Silver instinctively fluffed up the pillow, "Thanks."

Silver pressed a tiny kiss on the side of Shadow's head and leaned him down slowly. He gently placed his hand on Shadow's chest to provide Shadow a little bit of comfort and reassurance, and the other hand flicking open the bottle, then squeezing it. Shadow shivered and squeezed his eyes shut.

Shadow watched Silver shove the lube back in the drawer, and return his attention back to him. Silver wrapped his hand around Shadow's member and slowly spreaded the lube around from the base to the tip while earning small groans from the other.

Shadow sat up slightly, leaning against the pillow that was slightly tilted. Silver moved upwards too, his free arm hooked over Shadow's shoulder and his other placed comfortably somewhere near Shadow's hip. The blankets were just covering Shadow's thighs and forelegs, but Silver didn't care. He wanted to see his partner just enjoying himself.

He wasn't horny, he craved to see his partner have the look of just bliss and feel good. He was in need of watching his partner having those attractive and adorable facial expressions while being fucked the wind out of.

Shadow's breath hitched as Silver pressed a gentle kiss to his jaw while moving his hand up and down slowly, his thumb softly rubbing against the glans.

Shadow narrowed his eyes and stared at his partner with a adorable small frown. Silver only listened to his small pants and shy, quiet moans. He breathed against Shadow's neck and softly nipped it, only making his partner sigh happily.

Shadow bit his tongue when Silver moved his hand faster, and he struggled to stay quiet.

Silver used his free hand to push Shadow's head a little upwards and tilted it back slightly, and moved his hand a little quicker. He took a deep breath and a small cyan bubble appeared at the side of his head. He shut his eyes and focused, making the bubble move slowly towards Shadow's anus.