nighttimes 💕💥

He’s not sure what he expects when he wakes up in the middle of the night and was met with a flushed face and sweaty body. It was an awkward sight, but it was sweet nonetheless.

"Shads?" Sonic grinned, "What's up?"

Sonic loved the way his name sounded against his lips.

His eyes glazed over slightly as he took him in. Crimson red eyes, dark messy hair and a smile so sincere that the man himself looked completely oblivious to all the sexual tension radiating off from him. It made him nervous, especially since there wasn't any reply to his question.

His voice was husky from sleep, making Shadow's stomach turn a bit.

"You're awake?" Shadow whispered in a raspy tone, trying desperately not to make noise lest anyone wake up.

Sonic hummed affirmatively, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. Shadow reached out to stroke him, which caused Sonic to smile and lean closer into Shadow.

"Why'd you wake me up, sweetie?"

"I didn't mean to," Shadow admitted, looking away, "I'm.. bored."

Sonic pulled away, "By how sweaty and flushed you are, you're not quite bored, are you?" he teased.

Shadow felt his cheeks flush darker in response to the teasing tone. Sonic chuckled, moving closer again.

"Is that why you woke me up? To have sex?" Sonic asked softly.

Shadow looked back, "Maybe," he said.

Sonic chuckled, "You seem really aroused. More than usual. What did you see?"

Shadow flushed, his lips curling into the sweetest smile Sonic had ever seen, "W-well.."

The hedgehog leaned down to kiss him, only stopping once Shadow started to laugh. Shadow looked at the taller male quizzically before pulling back. The hedgehog shook his head and continued kissing him.

Shadow sighed against him, smiling into the kiss. His hand moved from Sonic's waist to behind his neck, scratching lightly.

Sonic tilted his head slightly and licked Shadow's lips lightly, and Shadow only hummed, his hands tensing.

His fingers dug into Sonic's shoulders, eliciting a pleased sound from Sonic.

Sonic eventually kissed Shadow again, his tongue gently licking Shadow's lower lip for entrance. Shadow gladly opened his mouth as Sonic began lowering himself down. Shadow followed along, messily reaching for the blankets behind him and pulling it up, covering both him and Sonic.

Sonic pulled away, "What? You wanna get straight to it?" he whispered softly.

Shadow shrugged, "I don't mind."

The ebony hedgehog smiled, running his hands under his shirt and across his sides. Sonic pushed Shadow onto his back and straddled him, grinning as Shadow arched into the touch. Sonic began kissing along Shadow's jawline, biting it gently every time he got close to the sensitive skin.

Shadow moaned quietly, "I wanted to be on top.."

Sonic whispered against Shadow's throat, "I'll make sure you are on top later," his voice vibrated Shadow's neck, and earned a ticklish little giggle.

Sonic smiled and snickered, "You're cute," he remarked before continuing his ministrations.

Shadow hummed contentedly, tilting his head to allow better access.

Sonic kissed along his collarbone, trailing up Shadow's chest slowly. He brushed his lips along his chin before taking hold of his shoulders and pinning him to the mattress. Shadow gave another little whine and bucked his hips instinctively.