Soft (💕💥)

Sonic walked into the cave, shocked to see Shadow cooped up in a section of the cave, quietly whimpering and shivering in pain.

"Hey, Shads.." Sonic cooed softly as he approached the male with a small smile, "Do you want some help?"

Shadow exhaled shakily and flushed upon seeing the blue blur, and shuffled away deeper into the corner, "Will you r-really help..?" He didn't like how he sounded but he couldn't help it, his hormones were acting up.

"Yeah, I will," Sonic reassured. With that, he got down on the floor, and scooted closer to Shadow with an open hand, "Come sit with me."
The male slowly crawled towards Sonic until they were touching from shoulders down. The two sat like this for several moments before Sonic spoke up again, "Do you mind telling me what's going on here?"

"...I-" Shadow sighed, looking down to avoid eye contact with Sonic, "...Am a hermit, not the best at communicating, so please do not take offense.."

"Oh.." Sonic said, "It doesn't matter if I did. If someone needs help, I am more than willing to provide it."

Sonic smiled and placed a hand on Shadow's shoulder, making him flinch slightly. "Sorry, did I scare you?" Sonic asked calmly, and got a small shy nod from the other.

Sonic exhaled with a smile, "Are you ready?" He asked quietly. Shadow blushed, "You r-really are going to help me?" He shyly commented. Sonic nodded and held his hands, "I am willing to."

"O-okay, then." Shadow nodded and stood up with the blue male, with his legs weak and shaky. Sonic brought him to a soft area that he'd saw upon coming into the cave and fluffed up a pillow be carefully leaning the other down. "S-Sonic, please be gentle. I don't want to get hurt right now.." Shadow begged with tears at the end of his eyes that threatened to spill anytime, making Sonic feel bad.

"I won't hurt you.. I promise." Sonic reassured and slid his hands onto Shadow's raising and falling chest. Shadow looked excited but also scared, so Sonic wanted to ease him before having sex with him. He wanted it to be consensual and nice, or maybe even calming or healing.

He felt guilty about this as Shadow seemed to enjoy it so much...

"Shadow is it okay if we have sex?" Sonic gently inquired.

He didn't want to rush him in any way. It could be very painful, or even traumatizing..

"Okay.." Shadow whispered, "I'm sorry...." He added shyly.

Sonic chuckled slightly and shook his head, "Why are you apologizing?" He asked, feeling guilty for not being able to help, "You have nothing to be sorry for, love. You're a hermit, right?"

Shadow nodded timidly and listened when Sonic spoke, "I am too. We are not supposed to interact with others in this state, let alone talk to others not like us, remember?"

"Right.." Shadow nodded again, "But.." He gulped and swallowed, "My pheromone glands are reacting strangely, I can feel them tingle and it hurts.." Shadow bit his lips and squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to calm himself, "It.. It hurts a lot...."

Sonic's eyes widened with understanding and concern as he stared at Shadow, "Is it okay if I take care of you then?" His heart ached for the male, but he hoped he wasn't pushing his boundaries. Shadow gave a shy nod, then relaxed against Sonic's palm, "Thank you.." He breathed out in relief.

Sonic licked his lips nervously as he placed a hand on Shadow's abdomen, and slowly moved his thumb, tracing along. Shadow shivered and his breathing quickened as Sonic placed another hand on his chest.

"S-Sonic.. Are you sure you want to help?" Shadow felt embarrassed to want to be manhandled by the blue hero.

He stuffed his head into his shaky hands and groaned as he felt Sonic's hand near his groin.