☂️

Shadow was pulled into a snuggle from Sonic.

That was weird. Sonic barely ever did that.

Just as Shadow thought, Sonic grinned, "Are you.. in the mood? You seemed bothered these days.."

Shadow leaned in, purring softly, "Mhm.." he hummed in response.

He knew what this conversation would lead to.

It had lead to many conversations already.

But that was okay.

Sonic had never really pushed Shadow too hard before, so Shadow would be fine with the pace.

"Yeah... I wanna try this out." Shadow replied, pulling away only slightly so he could look into Sonic's eyes.

He intertwined his fingers with Sonic and whimpered as Sonic teased his bottom with his knee, "What?" Sonic hummed.

Shadow moaned softly, gritting his teeth, "You know I don't like getting teased when-"

"When you're really needy? When you want me to breed you so bad?"

Shadow's ears drooped as he nodded shyly, "Don't be mean about it.."

Sonic smiled softly, "You're so sensitive. Get closer."

Shadow leaned in, just for Sonic to whisper, "I'm going to fuck you all night long, babe. You won't be able to speak."

Shadow pulled back, "Hey.."

"Don't worry, we're in the bedroom with switched off lights. The door's locked. No one will see us. Let yourself be free," Sonic reassured.

Shadow then tumbled into Sonic, gripping his shoulders. Sonic snickered, "Good boy."

He noticed how Shadow wasn't as whiny and lovingly pleading to hin as usual.

"Wanna tell me what's bothering you?"

Shadow sighed, "I don't know. I just want sex.."

Sonic grinned, "Uh-huh," he kissed Shadow's cheek, "I can tell you're not feeling okay."

"But.... how do you-?" Shadow asked quietly, confused.

He'd always figured if someone didn't want him, they would simply not give their body to him. They wouldn't get naked and touch him like that.

And yet, here he was offering to have sexual intercourse with his partner.

And getting rejected just like that.

That had to be a good thing, right? And it was, but Sonic being able to see right through him?

God, it had happened so many times, but it always shook Shadow. None of his previous partners could do that.

It felt too intimate, too real. That was why Shadow had never wanted to sleep with any of them again, despite their advances towards him. He'd still have nightmares even now.

It made Shadow feel stupid.

"You're not telling me something." Sonic commented calmly, "Is everything okay at work? Need some comforting? Your mental issues getting over you?" he whispered.

Shadow only sniffled, "I don't want to talk about it."

Sonic didn't want to make any movements that could startle Shadow, so he whispered again, "It's okay. You can tell me."

Shadow curled, shaking his head.

Sonic sighed, patting Shadow's ears softly and kissing his forehead, "It's okay. I get it."