room for two 💕💥

Sonic just came back from a pretty nice run, and he came back to see the home dark and empty.

He grinned.

He switched on the lights in the living room and sat on the couch. He called Rouge on his phone, "Hey Rouge?"

"..Uh, is-is the room reserved..?"
"Thanks, just confirming. Bye."

He shut the phone and took a deep breath.

It was 7pm and Shadow could be back from work anytime soon. He didn't plan this out, all he did was ask Rouge to help him reserve a room for two. She said it didn't cost much but to him, it was quite the amount.

He sighed as his heart raced. He was nervous for what was going to happen tonight.

Shadow could be whatever he wanted to be and Sonic had no control over that. And sometimes he liked that.

Sonic peered over to the door and zoned out.

Shadow soon came back from work. He unlocked the door and took off his shoes before walking in. He approached Sonic, noticing the other zoned out and looking bothered about something.

Shadow approached the other. "Hey," He said softly.

Sonic snapped out of his thoughts and drifted his attention towards Shadow, "Oh, uh... I wanna take you somewhere..."

That caught Shadow's attention, "Where?"

Sonic stood up and led Shadow out of the house. He messily slipped his shoes on while tugging on Shadow's wrist. Shadow skipped over his shoes and slipped them on while Sonic stopped for a few seconds to let Shadow tidy himself up.

"Where are we-"

Sonic scooped Shadow up swiftly, "You'll know!"

He nervously hopped over the house fence and began speeding over to the bar.

--
Sonic dropped Shadow right in front of a club, its name - "ROOM FOR TWO" - in powerful shining neon lights. Below the sign, placed a small word in white.

Shadow narrowed his eyes, "..Bar?" He slowly turned his head to face Sonic, a slightly shocked but pleasantly surprised look on his look.

Sonic took a deep breath, "Yes," He deadpanned and avoided eye contact, "I just want to give you a little late birthday gift.."

Both walked into the bar and Shadow squeezed Sonic's hand, "Why did you bring me here?"

"Shh," Sonic hushed and pulled Shadow in front to a sliding door, "It's here," He blushed and slid the door open.

He pushed Shadow in gently and shut the door immediately, his heart racing. Shadow looked around to see explicit items and toys scattered all over the place and a king sized bed by the wall.

The sheets were dark and black with white stripes running all over them in a criss cross pattern, while the pillows were neatly placed by the very end of the bed.

There was a closet that Shadow did not dare to touch. Sonic walked behind Shadow, placing his hands on the other's shoulders, "Do you like your gift? It took days to prepare.."

Shadow flushed, "Is this for me?" He widened his eyes and yelped when Sonic pushed him down onto the bed.

"I know how much you like to dom when you get to.. Would you like to?" Sonic smiled as his tail wagged wildly, blush spreading across his face as he shifted his eyesight elsewhere, "Please.. I'll be good for you. You can be.. mean or nice or.."

Shadow snickered, getting into the mood with Sonic's persuasion. He pulled down the collar of Sonic's sweater and began trailing kisses down his neck.

Sonic melted into the treatment, slowly closing his eyes as his stomach fluttered. His grip around Shadow's shoulder tightened as he whined softly.