bxb 💕💥

rare occasion of two penis from me

---

The night was dark and the moon was high above the forest canopy. A breeze rustled the leaves overhead. The sound of running water could be heard from across the lake. In this part of the forest, the moon lit a path through the underbrush where two figures were walking side by side.

Sonic frowned, "You sure about this?"

Shadow nodded slowly, with a smile, "I am."

He stopped and turned to face Sonic.

"You've seen the way my body looks at you, right?" Sonic nodded.

"You like it, don't you? It's not because I'm hot or anything, right?"

Sonic blushed deeply and shook his head no.

"It's because you love me, right?" Shadow asked, seeking for affirmation.

Sonic smiled, "Yes, of course!" he squeezed Shadow's hand, "You're beautiful the way you are."

He paused. Then said, "And I want to make you happy and safe as much as you make me happy. You deserve that  and more, I'm just worried I'll hurt you."

Shadow smiled softly, "Just remember, that I want you, all to myself tonight when we get back," he purred seductively.

"I'll give you all of me," Sonic smirked.

As soon as they reached home, they tumbled onto each other and made out messily, kicking off their shoes and stumbling into the room.

They struggled their way up the stairs and almost tripped on the way there, but they had finally stepped into the room, feeling the softer carpets rubbing their feet.

Shadow pulled away, breathing, "You're a great kisser," he whispered as he fell back onto the bed and allowed Sonic to shuffle him all the way back and they continued making out again.

Their movements were urgent, passionate as they pressed closer to each other, and their hands began exploring the other's bodies, eager to know everything they had to offer.

This time, Sonic let himself go loose, moving sensually against Shadow and letting himself fall apart over his beautiful partner. He kissed along Shadow's neck until he reached his ear and then bit down hard to mark him. There was a whimper coming from Shadow. That only spurred Sonic forward even more, leaving red marks everywhere he went.

Shadow panted with a smug grin, "C'mon, c'mon-" he pushed Sonic back onto the mattress and climbed on top of him, straddling his thighs.

Shadow moved one hand up and down Sonic's chest, looking for the zipper at the front of his jacket. His hand found it and fiddled with it. The zipper came undone in moments, exposing Sonic.

He bit his lip, "God, look at you," he muttered, slipping off the other's jacket slowly and watching the other's reactions.

Sonic grinned, "Do you ever see yourself?" he said teasingly.

"Every day, actually."

His hands began to explore every inch of Shadow's bare skin as he slid them down towards the buttons of his pants, "Show me again."

Shadow smiled and obliged, pulling his shirt off over his head as he did so and tossing it aside to join his jacket.

Sonic slowly pulled down the zip and grinned, "Someone's hard."

Shadow rolled his eyes, "As if you aren't," he grinned.

After Sonic got the zipper open, he took hold of Shadow's waistband and helped slide them down his lean legs, stopping momentarily to take note of his ass before sliding the material off completely. Shadow shivered at the cold air that rushed against his cock and he pulled his boyfriend close to him.