danger kitty 💕💥

creds to arrow_hearted on twt for blessing the fandom with Danger Kitty Shadow bcs she's hot af

— very much public sex
— wow heterosexual sex wow so rare

---

It's almost like she wants him there, in a way he never imagined possible.

He doesn't know if she wants him here because she feels safe enough around him - maybe it’s because she knows that he won’t harm her.

He smiled at her, passing her a hot cup of latte, just how she liked it, "You seem nervous," he chuckled.

Shadow rolled her eyes, "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Maybe I don't," he smiled, picking up his cup and taking a small sip of his iced americano,  watching her carefully.

She took the seat opposite to where he was sitting, pulling her legs under herself and crossing them. Shadow could smell the fear on herself now, mixed with the bitter scent of her anger.

He frowned at the reaction, he didn't want that. "Did he hit you too?"

Shadow bit her lower lip,  looking away from him, shaking her head slowly.

He reached over, gently taking hold of her hand. Her knuckles were bruised, her skin a redder hue and raw against his thumb. His chest tightened at the sight of it and he pulled the cup away, setting it down carefully.

He hated seeing people hurt. He winced, as Shadow looked up to him with a expression that was hard to pick up.

"You seem like you fought. Hard," his fingers grazed across the tender scar on her arms.

Shadow grasped his arm with her other hand, "Did I tell you to touch me, Sonic?" she glared.  She wasn't sure why she'd snapped at him. She hadn't meant to, but she'd felt a surge of emotion come over her, and then everything had gone blank. Everything that Shadow knew suddenly wasn't real anymore.

Sonic looked down at their hands, feeling his face flush slightly. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

Sonic removed his hands, "Sorry. I just thought you'd appreciate the touch."

"I don't like being touched," Shadow leaned back into the cat shaped beanbag, holding the cup close to her chest.

It pressed down, showing off her clean cleavage through the ridiculously short tank top.

Sonic lifted her hands, "Don't press them like that."

"Why did you have to look anyway, you pervert?" Shadow rolled her eyes and curled, bringing her cup closer to her face rather than her chest.

"Because you said I could," he smirked, "Besides, letting me hit that pussy won't hurt you," he leaned closer, "Would it, baby?"

Shadow looked away as Sonic left no space for their faces. She set down her drink on the ground, "What a exhibitionist," she smirked, running her fingers up the other's neck and eliciting a soft purr.

She was surprised at the sound, she hadn't been expecting such a response. It seemed like some kind of automatic response to Sonic's words, but Shadow had only ever heard him say one other thing.

And that was a command.

She ran her hands under his coat, tracing up the side of his abdomen. Sonic slipped his hands into Shadow's unzipped jeans and smirked when he felt absolutely nothing else before touching the slicked hole.

Shadow gritted her teeth, "Don't get touchy."

"Well, you are," Sonic lifted up Shadow's legs and joined them together, "I just wish I had cuffs and rope now. You could've just had no control over your own sexy body," he purred, pulling off her pink jeans and leaning in to suck on her boobs.