dsyphoric (💕💥+☂️)

Sonic was so tired. He was exhausted after spending several hours in the forest, rescuing the townspeople, and then running through some crazy city.

After that there was the constant traveling between places, it made Sonic nauseous. Not because there were twirly loops and curves everywhere, but because everyone needed his help.

It was a tiring day, that was for sure.

He came back home in completely pitch black. No moonlight, street lights or any sort of lightsource. Just him.

He stepped through the door and was met with fresh lavender scent. A light and lovely one.

Smiling, he approached his spouse. Wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hello," the other replied, matching the other's childish tone with a small smile.

Sonic pressed a kiss onto his jaw, "What're we doing tonight? Got any plans?"

Shadow's response was muffled by a quick kiss. "Not really."

Sonic smirked as he pulled away, placing his hands on Shadow's hips,"Well, I have something that’ll be fun, Shads."

The dark hedgehog looked up at his husband curiously. "Oh?" smiled, "Gimme a hint," he asked.

Sonic purred, "Later. We'll focus on your cooking first."

Shadow nodded, "Now you're just intriguing me.."

---

Shadow sighed contently into Sonic's chest. His boyfriends heartbeat was slow and steady. It calmed Shadow down.

He felt safe. Secure. Protected. The perfect partner.

He whispered, "What did you want ro do?"

Sonic smiled, running his hands below Shadow's soft sweater, "If you're in the mood.. Y'know, we could do it. Or maybe, we'll watch a nice movie. Both is good."

Shadow smirked, "I thought you were tired?"

"I am, but looking at you makes me feel so refreshed."

Shadow chuckled, "As if," he said unconvincingly with a smug smile and pressed his hands against the other's chest, "But, it wouldn't hurt to have a quick little sesh, right?" he purred seductively.

Sonic blushed, "Ngghh, no need to rub it in-"

Shadow chuckled and rolled over so they were face to face. Their noses brushed lightly, their eyes meeting in a tender gaze. They kissed, slowly at first, then more passionately.

Sonic's hand wandered as he pushed Shadow closer, messily making out. His fingers grazed past a hard little bump and he pulled away.

"Can I keep going?" he asked.

Shadow nodded, "Of course," he took the chance to slip off his clothing.

Sonic gently toyed with the erected nipple and massaging the plump breast softly, making sure Shadow was breathing really shallow, but enjoying it overall.

"C'mon, baby," Sonic grinned, "I know you're much louder than this."

Shadow gasped as Sonic began to nip and suckle his own nipple. He grabbed the sheets tightly, holding on, trying to control the sounds he was making but failing terribly.

Sonic moved onto the other breast and Shadow let out a loud moan. His breath hitched.

Sonic hummed approvingly, as he straddled Shadow on his lap, "You take the lead."