touch starved / hands all over (💕💥)

there will be barely any foreplay, and there are first person povs. :) and sorry for the people w short attention spans, this one is long af

also tw for dissociation during sex

---

Shadow slid his key into the designated hole and pushed the door open. He stepped in and locked the door behind him.

Shadow huffed to see Sonic staring at him and the ivory one nowhere to be seen. Usually Ivory would be really happy to even hear the door creak.

He sucked in a breath, "I'm home!" He said as loudly as he could while walking slowly toward the front.

Sonic raised an eye ridge and his ear twitched, "I love you too?" He smirked.

Shadow stared at Sonic blankly for barely any time before he walked up to him with a small smile and snickered, "Love you," He pressed a line of kisses down Sonic jaw and earned quiet giggles and a warm arm wrapped around his torso.

Shadow felt a little weird when Sonic touched him, but he brushed it off and pulled away. He set his bag on the table and he asked, "Where's the little one?"

"Oh, Tiny's at school," Sonic replied ad he glared back to the television screen, "Third day of preschool. You still not used to it?"

Shadow chuckled, "Just feels too quiet without Tiny around. But where's Silver?" He plopped on the couch next to Sonic.

"Silver just left to pick Tiny up. He said he'll be back after treating Tiny up for lunch," Sonic smiled and patted Shadow's shoulder, "T'won't be long. Tiny and Silv will be back in no time."

"Doesn't Silver need to leave Tiny at the shack?"

"Oh, no. Tiny's staying for the evening," Sonic shrugged.

Shadow's ears twitched as he felt the feeling grow in him again, he gently pushed Sonic's hand off his shoulder. He sighed with a smile, "Too bad, then. Someone'll have to open the door for Tiny."

Sonic blinked and withdrew his hand, "What do you meeean," He narrowed his eyes at Shadow's hand and looked up.

Shadow crossed his arms and tucked his hands at his elbows, "Not much."

Sonic snaked his hand to Shadow's shoulder and pulled him in closer, and slid his hand underneath Shadow's leather jacket.

Shadow grabbed Sonic's forearm and huffed, "Not now," He blushed slightly and glared at the blue one.

Sonic smiled and removed his hand, "Something up?" He asked quietly, his hands retreating away from Shadow.

Shadow stared at Sonic's emerald eyes for a few seconds before he looked away, sighing, "I'm okay."

A moment of silence went by as Sonic scooted even closer, "Silver and I are here if you need some relief," He smiled.

Shadow nodded, "I know."

--
Silver.

Right! I just left the house and on the way to fetch Tiny from school.
Hope they don't miss me too much.

I'm in my little car that fits about five to six people, the seats are, as usual, very soft and cold from the air-conditioning. Speaking of that, it's actually pretty cold. Wonder how Sonic's holding up. I hope he's in some clothing for once.

And I can't forget Shadow! He must be back from work now, since he took a leave for half the day. He shouldn't be too cold but I hope he's in comfortable and warm clothing, unlike me, just in a thin T-shirt and long sweatpants.