angery (💕💥)

Two were having an arguement about something stupid.

Do pineapples belong on fucking pizza? Did that even matter? You could just avoid the pineapples. It wasn't such a big deal, but -

They weren't sure how long they were fighting for, but for whatever dumb reason, Sonic had enough of this weird arguement.

"That's it! That's enough," He yelled, pushing his hand to the side and stormed off, "Let's.. Chill out, for a while and we'll come back to resume this, later!"

Shadow tumbled back onto the couch and looked up, "Go ahead. I need to blow off steam," He glared to Sonic from his seat, patting a pillow onto his chest and wrapping his arms around it.

Sonic huffed angrily and eyed him from upstairs, his hands grasping the brown coloured railing tightly, as his other hand of clenched into a tight fist. Shadow, wide-eyed as usual, looked back, barely intimidated.

Sonic walked into the room and tossed a cold pillow to Shadow, "You're not sleeping with me tonight!"

Shadow got ahold of the pillow that was smashed right into his face, which made him tense and his quills shoot up in shock - 'Nice aim, love' - and looked back at Sonic's now slightly redder face, and watched as the blue one stomped into the room and slammed the door shut.

Shadow watched the door for a few seconds as he felt his face warm up, clutching onto the pillow for dear life.

'That was hot.' And that was what he would admit.

But he was still mad. He didn't even know how the two got into a stupid fight over fucking pineapples on pizzas???

He slapped the pillow onto his face again, hoping that the chill from it might cool him down. It didn't, it only made the pillow hotter and he fucking suffered.

He pushed the pillow down onto the couch and leaned back, staring at the ceiling as he growled, frustrated.

*

As soon as Sonic went into the room and slammed the door shut, he faceplanted onto the bedsheets, shimmied up to the top and buried his head in the pillow, followed by a scream that he did at the top of his lungs, that managed to be muffled. He kicked his legs outwards while he clutched onto the sheets.

After he was done with that, he turned around, leaning on his side and crossed his arms as he shut his eyes, trying to fall asleep. He knew damn well that it wouldn't work, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

*

It was night time and neither of them were going to apologize. But Shadow kept thinking about how fucking sexy that was. Sonic yelling at him and throwing stuff at him. Weirdest thing to be aroused by, but it floated his boat so it didn't matter.

Sonic was still kind of mad. Not as much as before but it was still there. He could fucking sleep despite trying so hard to. But hey, looking at your phone when trying to go to sleep wasn't a crime, right?

But he couldn't imagine what Shadow felt like. He could, but he didn't want to think about it. He was scared he hurt his feelings.

Shadow's phone was here and he picked it up. He clicked it on and realized that Shadow's lockscreen and homescreen wallpapers were him with a smile, and him eating ice cream and it was smudged around his lips. He looked really fucking derpy and oblivious of it.

But Shadow had took the time to take pictures of him and set it as wallpapers, for fucks sake.

He remembered that he practically begged Shadow to delete embarassing pictures of him, but after going through his albums, he realized that Shadow deliberately kept pictures of him and there was an album of it, with almost 200 photos.