💕💥

: Temptation

[ SONIC'S POV. ]

The first thing I noticed about my boyfriend was the large amount of fur surrounding me. His tail and ears were perking and lovely, his eyes were wide, and his mouth slightly open as he took everything in.

“I don’t… believe this.”

Shadow was one of those rare males with opposable thumbs. He was also very shy around other people, especially when they looked at him and thought he was odd or stupid.

He sat down next to me, trying to ignore how big the bed felt compared to what he remembered his home being like.

“You ready?”I asked him softly, seeing that he was shying away a little.

Shadow had never been with someone he was attracted to before, and this would be the first time he tried something new. I held his hand, knowing he still got insecure.

“Don't be scared, sweetheart. I know you'll do great," I smiled at him and reassured.

I know how insecure he gets being naked in front of someone.

And this was supposed to be our first time! But I knew this wasn't going to work if he didn't trust himself. So I gave him some small reassurances — something that he couldn't help hearing since he was so attuned to sound and vibrations.

After some convincing, he decided he was ready.

I helped him get situated in between my legs where he immediately relaxed into my embrace.

I petted him for a moment before gently lifting his head up, kissing each cheek. “Let's go.”

It took awhile for the nerves to wear off, but after that we finally made it through the awkwardness.

He was whimpering, trying to get familiar with the new size pushed into him. I swear I could hear him on the verge of tears, but I dare not interrupt him. He seemed so afraid.

I wanted to tell him that he was going to be fine, but he needed to let go of that fear. This was all going to be okay. The pain of it only made it feel better to see him relax under my ministrations.

I continued to hold him and give reassuring sounds as his hands traveled over my body. I was careful to give him space while he learned and experienced how to be close to me. When I was certain he was completely comfortable, I started rubbing circles on his back.

I knew that he wasn't used to any sort of touch from anyone but me and me alone, and I really hoped he liked having an outlet.

He was trying so hard to not struggle and cry, I could tell by the look on his face. He was learning to how to be close, feel nice and get experience in something like this without feeling afraid all over again.

I knew how hard it was for him to even bring up the topic. After all, he was scared it'd end up like the time he was forced upon it, and it wasn't by me. It was by a complete stranger.

“Shadow, listen…” I began softly, taking his hand in mine and holding it firmly so that he wouldn't run,“I want to start this right. I want to show you how important you are to me, but I want you to feel safe doing it. Do you trust me enough?”

For a moment I thought he wasn’t going to say anything and then he nodded, looking straight ahead.
I could almost feel my heart break for him.

This was a huge step for him and he wanted to be good at it. It didn’t matter that I was helping because he still didn’t like being so intimate.

“Are you sure?”

Shadow nodded slowly.

“We can discuss about what feels nice for you, okay? We can take it slow, we don't have to rush,” I smiled and I was relieved that I got a smile back.

sth oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें